Chapter 43 (Hot Tub)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

It was Thursday morning. The week was normal. We went to class everyday learning more and more. Today was the day we figured out what our ability is. We walked in and saw a new table in the middle of the room. It had multiple wine glasses filled to the top with water and a leaf on top.

"Okay everyone. Today we test abilities. I want you all in a line." Mr. Wing stated.

"First up is Leol."

Leol stepped up and looked at Mr.Wing for instruction.

"Put your hands around the glass." He says.

Leol does what he's told and the leaf starts to move slightly.

"Your a Maniputator."

"Neon. Your next." He says.

The blue haired girl walks by us with a smirk. What a bitch. She puts her hands around the glass. The water changes to a different color.

"Your an Emitter."

Yunju and Genrthu went up after, Yunju was a Manipulator too, and Genrthu was a conjurer.

"Gon your up." He says and Gons walks over to the table.

He puts his hand around the cup and it started to pool over.

"Enhancer." He told him.

Leorio was next, following what everyone else did.

"Your an Emitter."

Kurapika walks up next. He put his hands aroun the glass and tiny impurities appeared in the water.

"Conjurer." He nodded and sat back down.

"Killua, it's your turn now."

I walk up to the cup of water, a little nervous to figure out what type I have. I put my hands around the glass and waited for something to happen.

"Nothing is happening?" I say confused.

Mr. Wing grinned before taking the cup and taking a sip of the water. I look at him confused.

"Taste it." He says passing me the glass.

I took a sip of the water, "It's Sweet."

"Exactly, your a Transmutter."

"We will work on those another day. I'm gonna end class early today."

Before he walked away Kurapika caught him and asked him something. Pika nodded and waved to Mr. Wing. We start walking back to the hotel. It only too us about 5 minutes. We went into our separate rooms. We agreed on a game night tonight.

"I'm ready to get in the hot tub." I sigh.

"Mind if I join you?" Gon asked.

"Of course." I smile at him.

We change into our swim trunks and walk over to the hot tub. It was steaming. My body melting as we got in.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

Killua and I decided to finally use the hot tub. Memories from the other night with Kurapika came to mind. I blush lightly. Killua sat down in the tub with his head resting against the back. I move over to him and straddle his waist putting my hands on his shoulders.

He gasps feeling me on his lap. He blushes. He sets his hands on my hips as I lean in to connect our lips. My tongue sliding on his bottom lip. He parts his lips allowing my tongue to travel around his mouth. He groaned into the kiss pulling me closer to him, tightening his grip on my hips making me jump.