Chapter 17 (What is an erotica?)

.
.
.
Kurapikas POV*

We finally make it back to the hotel and are in the lobby.

"Do you guys want to come to our room to hang out for a bit or head right to bed?"

"I'm down, but only for an hour or so." Killua said yawning.

"Same, I'm super tired but I don't want to go to bed too early or I'll wake up at the ass crack of dawn." Gon spoke.

"We should put our bags in our room first Gon." Killua muttered getting on to the elevator with us.

"Right."

The elevator went up to the third floor and dinged. We stepped out and head to our rooms.

"Alright see ya in a bit you two!" Leorio said continuing down the hall next to me.

We get to our room, he opens the door and holds it for me letting me enter first like a gentleman. I nod him a thank you and hurry over to the small kitchen counter the room has and set my stuff down. I start to put things away and pull out the wine bottle I purchased.

"Wine?" Leorio chuckled setting his stuff on the counter next to me.

I shrugged, "I like wine, got a problem with that Oreo?" I smirk.

"Oreo? Funny. But no because I got this." He pulls a bottle from his bags.

"Tequila?"

My eyes widen. This fucker goes hard or goes home doesn't he? I've never tried tequila, but be heard some things about it. It gets you drunk super fast too.

"Yeah, it taste like shit but it gets you fucked up." He laughed putting in the freezer for later.

"Maybe I'll try some... if your okay with it of course, I've never had it..." I whispered.

"Of course, though I have to warn you there maybe some strong effects." He snickered.

"I'll be fine." I huff. I've drank hard liquor before.

Leorio threw his hands up in defense.

"Okay, you can find out yourself, but don't say I didn't warn you."
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

Pika and I finished putting the groceries away that we got from the store. We are just waiting for Gon and Killua to knock at the door. I sat on the bed and patted it next to me for Pika to join. He blushed and came over and sat down next to me. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.

"Anything you want to watch?"

"Not exactly, whatever is fine, just not sports." Pika giggled.

There was knocking at the door, it must be Killua and Gon.

"It's open!" I yell nod wanting to get up.

"Hey Leo and Pika." Gon greeted.

"Long time no see." Killua grinned.

"Hey just turned on community. It's really funny, come sit." I said.

Killua and Gon sat in front of the bed. Pika grabbed his book he's been reading and leans back on the bed frame not having any interest with what I put on. I scoot back next to Pika and he looked away from his book and smiled at me.

"What's the book about?" I ask curiously.

"Uhh, it's a romance novel." He whispers.

"Mmm, its an erotica?" I tease.

Pika slaps my face playfully and giggles, then goes back reading the book.

"Maybe, maybe not." He smirked mischievously.