Chapter 65 (Kidnapping) *Short*

(Before Gon was taken) Short chapter
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

"Hey Gon, I'm gonna run to the store, we are low on a few things, do you want to come?" I ask Gon.

"No, I'm gonna stay here and finish my movie."

"Okay, I'll be back in a little bit, text me if you need anything, I love you." I say giving him a kiss.

"Bye baby! I love you too!" He waved.

I walked down the street to the store, I grabbed the items I needed and checked out. I looked at my phone on the way back to the hotel, Gon hasn't messaged so he was probably alright. I sigh puttinit back in my pocket as I enter the hotel lobby. I go to the second floor and unlock the door, using my back to open it because my hands were full.

"Love, I'm bac-" My eyes widened at the sight of the room.

The movie was on the end credits, the table was knocked over, things were thrown throughout the room. There was no sign of Gon.

"GON!?" I yelled dropping the bags of food, rushing to the bathroom, just in case he was in there. He wasn't.

I ran out of our room and ran quickly to Leorio's and Kurapika's room.
.
.
.
Neon's POV*

This is the perfect time, I've been waiting, following them around until the perfect chance comes.Killua left a couple minutes ago, I saw him walk down a few blocks before scaling the side of the hotel building. I push open the window and roll in.

"What the fuck!? Neon?" Gon said standing up from the bed.

"Hello Gon." I say lunging at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" He yelled dodging my first attempt.

"I'm taking you away from my lover."

"Lover? You mean Kil? He's not yours! He never will be!"

"Oh I don't know about that, I think you are controlling him some how, he don't actually have feelings for you."

"Do you understand how crazy you sound?" He says throwing objects at me trying to slow me down.

I hit him in the head, making him go unconscious. That was a little harder then I thought.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

I woke up in a dark alley.

"Morning." I hear a women's voice.

I went to speak but I couldn't with the duck tapes n my mouth, Moving wasn't working either because she tied me up.

"GON!" I hear from the other end of the alley, it was killua.

My eyes shined with happiness. Neon grabbed me from behind lifting me up. Killua and Her yelled back and forth, this bitch is off her rockers. There's a few bolts missing up there. I felt a blade push against my rib cage, the duck tape muffled my whimper. Killua grew angry, He rushed at Neon so quickly even I couldn't see him.

She screamed in pain, her arm flying off her body. I was able to wiggle out of her grip then, I ran over to my protective boyfriend. He untied me and ripped the duck tape off my mouth. We then left Neon in the alley. Crazy bitch.
.
.
*Present Time*
.
.
Killua, Leorio and I walked into his and Kurapika's room, Leorio had a first aid kit.

"Gon! Are you alright?" Kurapika asked me.

"Fine, only a little puncher, I wouldn't have known what would have happened is Killua didn't show up."

"I'm glad." Kurapika gave me a hug, I wince in pain.

"Shit sorry."

"Your fine Pika."

"I'll grab the first aid kit."

Leorio left to go into the bathroom in search or the kit.

"What happened with Neon then?" Pika asked.

"I ripped her arm off, we left her in the alley, hopefully she gets to the hospital. Though she needs to be admitted to a mental hospital. She thought Gon was using nen for me to fall for him."

"Yeah, she's nuts." Pika said in disbelief.

"Yup."

"Got it! Gon lay down on the floor and let me fix you up."

Leorio used some alcohol to clean the wound, I gripped Killua's hand tightly, the wound burned. I can't imagine what Kil went through when Leorio used a hot blade to close the gash in his arm. He put gauze on the hole and wrapped medical fabric around my rib cage, holding it in place.

"All done."

"Thank you Leorio, look at you, already acting like a doctor."

"What can I say?" He shrugged.

"Let's go back to our room so Leo and Pika can relax." Killua said grabbing my hand.

"Mm, Bye Leo, bye Pika,"