Chapter 2 (Hunter Exam, First Stage)

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! There's gonna be a quite a few chapters about the hunter exam just bare with me. XD

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

The boat stops at the dock and I make my way over to get off. I look around and my god this city is huge! I pull my phone out to text Alluka that I made it. First things first is finding the Hunter Exam building. Luckily for me there was a person handing out maps to the city when we got off the boat. It's gonna be a little bit of a walk but I have time to make it there. The sights of the city was beautiful but super noisy. I've been to busy cities before but nothing like this and living on a mountain there really isn't much noise.

After about an hour of walking I finally make it to the building. I walk in and there is a desk to my right. I'm assuming that's where I register. I walk up to the lady at the desk.

"Hello, I'm here to participate in the hunter exam?" I question, not knowing if I was at the right desk. Seems pretty normal for this exam.

"Hi, Yes I just need your name, birthdate, and age." She fake smiled at me.

"Killua Zoldyck, birthday, July 7th, 18 years old."

"Alright I got you all signed up. Here is your tag its number, 99. You can now head through those doors. The examiner be there shortly."

"Thank you."

I grab my tag from the lady and put it on my shirt. I walk over to the doors and push them open. Though the doors there were many people of all ages with tags like me. I walk in, avoiding people and sat myself against the wall.

"Hey this your first time?" I hear a voice speaking in my direction.

I look up and see an middle aged man, I assume, a very tall, with jet black hair and eyes.

"Yeah." I say trying not to engage in to much conversation.

"Nice, this is my 2nd time. Hopefully I make it! The name is Leorio."

Yeah yeah just leave me alone. I have no interest in making friends here. So instead of replying I simply give him a thumbs up. Luckily someone else started talking to him, Probably a friend or someone that met him last year. I really don't care, I just want to pass.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

After a long trip I finally get to Hunter City. It's so large It's intimidating. I gulp and just stare at the sky scrapers. How am I going to find the hunter exam building.

"Hey, haven't been here before?" I hear from behind me.

I turn my head to see a blonde guy around 5'8, grey eyes.

"Uhh well this is actually my first time in a city at all

"Uhh well this is actually my first time in a city at all." I scratch the back of my neck nervously laughing.

"Where are you headed?" He asks.