Chapter 39 (Tough Desision)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

I went into the kitchen to make Alluka some tea. I couldn't imagine how she must be feeling. They have been together for almost a year and he's leaving. Kurapika and Leorio were past out on the couch, Leorio's laptop still on his lap. I smiled at how cute they are. I hang the tea bag on the edge of the cup, slightly bobbing it up and down as I walk back to Alluka's room. She wasn't crying anymore but she was quiet.

"Here." I say handing her the tea I made.

"Thank you." She says sipping it.

"Are you sure you want to wait until tomorrow to talk to your big brother?" I ask once more.

She shakes her head, "I can talk to him now."

I feel like she just didn't want Killua to see her cry. Mostly over Ian. They don't get a long and seeing his sister cry over him, would make I'm furious. I know Killua has anger issues.

I nod back at her and head to Killua and my room. He was still unconscious. His chest raising up and down peacefully.

"Kil?" I say shaking him lightly.

"Mm, babe?" He said in a sleepy voice making my heart flutter.

"Yeah it's me, Alluka needs to talk to you. She's in her room." He sit up from the bed.

"Is she alright?" He asks worryingly.

"I don't know..." I tell him, trying to keep him from worrying too much.

He stretched and got up from the bed. I sat down to write in my notebook while Killua talks to his sister.

Hey Aunt Mito. We are a week in to our classes. Things are going relatively smoothly. I have something big to tell you, but I'm gonna do it in person and not write it in here. I learned Ten which is the first step of nen. We are learning Zetsu now. We are all learning pretty quickly, Miss Bisky our teacher told us we were fou of the fastest she's seen. I'll probably make a trip to see you at Christmas, Ill text you to let you know.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Gon woke me up telling me that Alluka needed to talk to me. I was a little worried to say the least. I walk to her door and knock on it.

"Come in." I hear from the other side.

"Hey Al, Gon told me you wanted to talk about something?"

"Yeah, come sit." She says.

I walk over to the bed and sit down next to her as she sips her tea.

"You know you have a very nice man Killu." She grinned making me blush.

"Why do you say that?"

"He came to talk to me, and made me tea. He's a sweetheart. Don't fuck it up." She laughs.

"Mm, I won't I really like him." I tell her. She smiles looking down.

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Um, well. Ian is....he's mom found a new job..." She starts.

"Okay..?" I don't know where this is going.

"Um. It's in Cotton Meadow..." She saddened.

"He's moving" I sighed, "I'm sorry Alluka."

"Mm, he wants to do long distance, but I don't know if I can do that." Her voice cracks.

I pull her into a tight hug. Tears threatened to flow over her rosy cheeks.

"What do I do?" She asks hopelessly.

"Alluka I can't tell you what to do. The question is will you be happy in a long distance relationship? I'm not gonna make the choice for you. But no matter what you choose I will support you."

"Thank you Killu. I think I'm gonna go to bed."

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning Al, Goodnight."

"Goodnight Killua, tell Gon I told him goodnight as well."

"Will do." I smile at her before closing her bedroom door.

I feel so bad. I can't help her make that decision and its a hard one. Mostly this being her first relationship. Yeah i don't like Ian but at the end of the day I just want to see her happy.

I walk into the bedroom and Gon was under the covers. I smile at him and go to join him.

"How'd it go?" He asks.

"It went okay. She's pretty upset. You made her tea?" I asked and he nodded.

"You are so sweet Gon." I chuckle snuggling up to him making him laugh as well.

"I only did what I would do to any of my friends when they are upset." He blushes.

"Mm.." I say kissing his cheek.

"Let's go to bed. We have to get up early again."

"Yeah, Goodnight Baby." He said smiling.

"Goodnight Love."
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

I woke up on the couch next to Pika. We must have fallen asleep when we were discussing hotels. My laptop was still on my lap. I stretch closing my laptop. I look at the sleeping blonde. I sigh before setting my laptop on the table in front of me and stand up. I pick up Pika bridal style to bring him over to our bedroom. I set him softly on the bed. I take off his socks and he whines and opens his eyes slightly to look at me.

"I'm just taking your clothes off so you can be comfy." I whisper to him and he lets me proceed.

I take off his pants and shirt and throwing the blanket over him. I take off my clothes as well joins him in bed. He snuggles into me like a kitten. Tomorrow after we get out of class we will show Killua and Gon the hotel we were looking at. I hope they want it as much as Pika and I do. I hot tub in the room? Come onnn. I start to drift away from my thoughts.

"Goodnight Sunshine." I whisper kissing his cheek.

"Mm, Goodnight Handsome."
.
.
.
Alluka's POV* (Short)

I lay in bed looking up at m ceiling. I didn't know how to feel. I didn't know what to think. The first person I fell in love with his moving hours away. I would only get to see him every once in awhile. Is that even fair to us? Not knowing the next time we would be able to spend time together? I drifted off to sleep with tear marks on my cheeks. I wish this was all the dream...