Chapter 41 (Goodbye..)

Don't worry the book isn't going anywhere thats just the name of the chapter. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Alluka's POV*

Today is the day Ian will be leaving. We are about to meet up now right outside my apartment complex. His red car pulled up in front of me. I nervously smiled as he got out of the car.

"Hey baby." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, so you'll be leaving today?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Yes. Around 2pm so a couple hours..." He said sadly.

"So um, why are we going to do?"

I thought about it long and hard for the past couple of days.

"Ian, I-I don't think I could handle long distance...." I whisper a tear streaming down my face.

His face fell, "You-r b-breaking up with me?" He sniffed.

"I don't think its fair to us."

"I-I can make it work, I'll come down every weekend-"

"And what happens when every weekend becomes every other weekend, or once a month? I can't do that Ian. My heart wouldn't be able to take it."

"Alluka please, I love you..." He started tearing up.

"I love you too Ian, but this is for the best, find an amazing girl that you can spend time with and have close to you..." I sob.

"So, this is goodbye.." He whispered moving closer. He kissed me softly one last time.

"Goodbye, Ian."

I turn around with tears falling down my face. I run up the stairs into my apartment falling back into the front door. Sobs echoing through my apartment. I didn't care if I was heard. I'm broken.

"Alluka!" Killua rushes over to me.

I fall into his arms, a crying mess.

"I-I, w-we broke up..." I sob into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Alluka.."

"I broke up with him. I can't do long distance. We would see each other less and less and I can't take that." I cried.

He let me sob in his arms as long as I needed.

"Kil, I'm gonna go run a bath." I tell him wiping my tears.

"Okay, I'll check on you later, do you want to do something today? Maybe Gon and I can take you shopping?"

"That would be awesome, than you Killu."

"No problem, now go relax."
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Alluka and Ian broke up and she's a total mess. I hope she will be okay when we leave Sunday. I feel better knowing she will have a friend with her though. I walk back into the bedroom and Gon was sitting on the bed writing in his notebook.

"What's going on? I heard crying."

"Alluka and Ian broke up."

"Aww is she okay?"

"No, she's a mess. I was thinking on taking her shopping at the mall, I would like you to come of course."

"Yeah we can do that." Gon smiled.

"Okay, she's taking a hot bath right now I'm gonna give her some time."

I walk over to Gon, He lays back on the bed so I can rest on top of him. My head laid on his chest, I could hear his heart pumping. It was oddly relaxing. I inhaled taking in his scent. He smelled like pine and flowers. We laid there in silence, he played with my hair, twirling it in his fingers. I could stay like this forever.