Chapter 37 (Partners)

Don't worry I'm not going to do a day by day. Just the first little bit.
.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

We walked into class, it was a week after we started. Gon was the first to get Ten down. It took him 3 days of hard work. Kurapika and Killua did it a couple days after. Me, I learned yesterday in class. That means we were ready to join the others. The other 4 were in stage 2 and 3 so we are able to join in.

"Okay everyone! Today we are gonna try something different. We are gonna talk about Zetsu. I know Leol passed this stage so we are back tracking for him today. I'm gonna put you in groups of two to work together. For the new comers Zetsu is pretty much the opposite of Ten. Instead of releasing you'll be taking it in. Hiding it in a way. Please help the newbies out." Mr. Wing said.

"Okay, the pairs will be, Leorio and Yunju, Leol and Gon, Pika and Genthru, and Neon and Killua." Miss Bisky read off.

"See you after class." I smile at Pika and he smiles back.

We all went into our pairing.

"Leorio was it?" Yunju asked me.

"Yes, nice to meet you."

"You too. We should get started. You know the feeling of Ten? Try to reverse it."

"You make it sound so easy." I chuckle.

"It somewhat is. Give it a couple days and you'll have it down."

"Mm." I nod as we start working together.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

I hated doing this pair thing and of course I get paired with Neon. I'm not looking forward to this.

"Hey Killu." She smiled.

"My name is Killua." I say rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"Come on don't be like that! I'm just trying to be friendly." She grins.

"Whatever, lets just get on with it." I scoff.

We start with her telling me a little about Zetsu. I sit there in silence trying to concentrate. My eyes were closed and I randomly feel someone touching my hair. I open my eyes to see Neon, a little too close for comfort.

"Is this your natural hair?" She asks twirling a piece around her finger.

I slap her hand away, "Yes."

"Jeez. I was just curious." She huffed crossing her arms.

"Well don't touch me."

"Kil."

"Stop calling me that. I only allow a few people to give me nicknames and besides that one is taken." I say standing up.

"Mm by who? your girlfriend?"

"I don't have a girlfriend." I scoff.

"Oh so your single, well in that case-" She started moving closer and grabbed my arms putting her hand on my chest.

"I'm going out with someone." I say.

"Mm, but not official?" She giggled getting to close to my face. I stayed quiet.

Before I could react she focused my arms around her waist, placing a kiss on my cheek. I look over at Gon and we make eye contact. His eyes widening. I push her off of me as Gon started to leave the building before class could end.

"What the hell?" I yell at Neon before pushing past her and running after Gon.

I run out of the building and look left and right for Gon. The dark sky and the rain making it hard to see. He was no where to be found. I start to panic, maybe he just headed back to Alluka's. Leorio and Kurapika soon joined be outside.

"What the hell happened?" Leorio yelled.

"Neon happened. She was all up on me, she caught be off guard and Gon saw. I think he misunderstood."

"We have to go find him." Kurapika said.

"We will go check Alluka's apartment. You search the streets." Kurapika said.

"Killua?!" I hear behind me. It was Neon.

"Look I'm sorry, we don't you come back inside to talk?" Neon spoke.

"No way, I'm not interested in you. I don't even like girls so piss off. I have feelings for Gon and you can't change that."
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

We were all separated into partners. Leol seemed like a good guy. I heard giggling over to my right where Killua and Neon were. I looked over and saw her with her hand on his chest and his arm wrapped around her. Killua looked over at me and my eyes widen. What the hell? You said you weren't interested in her. I looked away feeling a tear run down my face. Why in the hell does this keep happening to me? I know we weren't official but it still hurts. I ran out of the class not caring that it isn't over yet.

It was down pouring but I didn't care. I just needed to get away from here. I ran down the street as far as my legs could carry me. I find a large maple tree and sat under it.

"Right when I thought I was going to be happy..." I chuckle to myself wiping my tears from my cheeks as they continued to flow.

I sat there for awhile. Trying to prepare myself to go back to Alluka's. I just wanted to be alone. I don't care if I get sick from the rain. I sniffed putting my head on my knees. I'm completely soaked at this point.

"GON!" I hear someone yell.

I look up infront of me and Killua is standing in the rain completely soaked as well. His white hair stuck to his face. He started walking closer to me.

"Killua leave me alone!" I yell through my tears.

"Gon....I wasn't-"

"I know what I saw!" I whimpered.

"Gon. She threw herself at me. I wouldn't do that to you...." He whispered crouching down in front of me.

"Please look at me." He pleads putting his hand on my cheek.

I finally look up at him, tears filled his eyes.

"I promise you it wasn't what it looked like. She forced everything. Please Gon..." he said sadly.

I started sobbing harder as he pulled me to him. Running his hand through my wet hair.

"I-I, I believe you..." I whisper.

"I have feelings for you and only you..." He spoke softly.

He stood up and put his hand out for me to grab

He stood up and put his hand out for me to grab. I grab a hold of him and he pulled me into him.

"Gon...I wanted to make this special for you, but I want to do it now. I don't want you thinking I'll just drop you for someone else...."

"Kil?" I questioned looking into his blue eyes as his hand brushed my cheek.

"Gon...Will you be mine?"