Chapter 25 (Festival)

.
.
.
Gons POV*

I feel better after a nap and the sandwich Killua made me. It's been about an hour so we are about to head over to Leo's and Pikas room.

"Feeling better?" Killua asked.

"Mm, yeah. Thank you again. We should probably get going, let me just grab that notebook we were writing in."

I go over to my bag and grab the notebook and the pen just in case we need to write something down. I walk back over to Killua and we leave our room.

We walk down the hall and knock on their door. I hear movement and Leorio answers.

"Hey guys, come in. I just finished starting up the laptop."

"Morning Pika!" I say walking in the door as he gets out of bed.

"Morning Gon and Killua. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good, have a rough morning though." I laugh scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah we heard, well we should get started. What did you guys figure out about nen?" Leorio spoke.

"There's four type of nen. Ten, Zetsu, Ren, and Hatsu. You have to learn them in order..."

I continue to explain everything on nen.

"That's a lot of information." Leorio huffed, leaning back against the chair.

"Yeah it is, it was very confusing at first while researching. We still haven't figure it fully out. Have you found anyone that can teach us Leorio?"

"I actually did! Theres a teacher named Wing. He is in Howard city."

"That's where my sister lives! I can see if we can crash there while we are learning. At least for a little bit." Killua shouted.

"That would be awesome!" I smiled.

"Yeah, she wanted to meet you guys anyways..." He shrugged.

"Oh I forgot to mention. There's a festival going on downtown tonight, so you guys wanna go?" Leorio asked.

"Sure!"
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Leorio invited us to a festival which starts in the next hour around 6pm. We were all getting ready to go. And when I mean we I mean Kurapika.

"Pika are you almost done?" I huff impatiently.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a minute!" He yelled from the bathroom.

He came out shortly after. His hair was back in a ballerina bun with a couple strains in the front hanging down. I looked over at Leorio with a smirk. He was in awe.

"You look lovely

"You look lovely." Leorio complimented him as he walked over.

Leorio gave him a peck on the cheek and intertwined their fingers together. I fake throw up and laugh. Gon was in complete shock, oh yeah he didn't know.