Chapter 73 (Feitan)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

We have been caught while walking down the street at night. They found us first. They knocked Killua out cold to dim our numbers. Gon tried to get him on his back while they were distracted by Kurapika. Everything went wrong.

"LOVE WATCH OUT!" I yelled as the spider we were going after snuck up behind him. But it was too late.

Feitan grabbed my boyfriend by his arms, making him unable to move. Kurapika struggled trying to break free but didn't have his chains out.

"Run! Leave me behind!" Kurapika cried out as he was getting dragged away by a member of the phantom troupe.

I was panicking. I didn't know what to do in that moment. Try to take down Feitan by myself wasn't an option. Gon couldn't by himself either and Killua is out cold. We had no choice but to run, we would have all end up dead if we didn't.

"I'll come find you! I promise! I love you!" I screamed.

"I love you too!"
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

I got dragged away by Feitan, number 2# of the phantom troupe. He was known for torturing before killing. I've been through a lot in my life. I won't die so easily.

I was blindfolded and taken into what I think is their hide out. I was brought down some stairs before he made me sit in a chair. My arms and legs were tied down. He pulled the blind fold off me and smirked. I looked around the room. It was completely empty other then the chair and us.

"So, your the chain user? Though you would be a man."

"I am a man dick head." He looked at me surprised.

Yes I look very feminine tell me something I don't know.

"So you are the one that has been killing us off one by one? With the help of your friends of course, you couldn't take us head to head." He chuckled taking a step closer to me.

"If you untie me we can see about that." I huffed, tugging on my restraints.

"Oh well I'm not looking for a fight right now, I'm looking for some fun..." he winked bringing himself face to face with me.

I shivered at the thought. What does he mean by fun? Torture I'm guessing? This guy is really a nut case.

"What? Your gonna torture me?"

"Of course, and other things, you have a really pretty face...." He growled.

My eyes widening in disgust and disbelief. He ripped open my shirt, showing my bare chest.

"You see, I like torture and pleasure..." he hummed, tracing his fingers down to my hips.

I whimpered, I don't want anyone touching me like this.

"So chain user... what is your actual name?" He brushed his lips over my cheek before looking into my eyes.

I spit in his face, "Go to hell." I hissed.

"Mm, well that's not very nice is it? Your gonna die anyways when I'm down with you, why not say your name?"

I stayed silent after that. His hands traveling all over my body. I was disgusted by him touching me this way. He pulled out a small blade, placing it on my chest.

"Now you be good for me okay?" He hummed, using his other hand to pull down my pants.

I squirmed, trying to fight him off and get away. I felt the blade brush against my skin, causing me to yelp.

"I. said. Be. good." He growled once more.

How do I get out of this? He then moved the blade to my neck, digging it in slightly just to poke me. My breathing started to get heavy.