Chapter 57 (Illumi's Plan)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

It was mid January, we decided to head back over to hunter city. We were at a coffee shop in town, Kurapika was looking through the hunter web site on Leorios laptop.

"Finding anything?" I ask Kurapika.

"Mm, not really. Other then sightings here and there. I do think I figured out where their base is located, at least the general area, but waltzing in isn't gonna be smart."

"Right, you know we would help you right Pika?"

"It's okay, this is my fight. I'm not going to drag you into any danger."

I frowned along with the two others, "We want to help you Pika, it's dangerous alone."

"I need to be the one to kill them. Revenge for my family."

"And that's fine, we can help up to that point, you can land the last blow." Gon added in.

"Hmm, I mean I guess having help will make things go faster...." He bit his lip.

We sipped our coffees while talking about what Kurapika would like to do. There has been a sighting of a spider in this city a couple days ago, it's possible they are still around. After finishing our coffees we decided to walk on the out skirts of town, to get some fresh air. There was a nature park that we were walking through. I held Gons hand, swinging them back and forth.

Little did I know we were being watched....
.
.
.
Illumi'a POV*

We tracked Killua down to hunter city, they were currently walking through a park, this was the time. There wasn't many people around, most not paying attention.

"Hisoka? Are you ready?"

"Absolutely, my love." He grinned at me before hoping out of a tree.

He walked towards the group as I stood by. I was close enough to hear, but not in eye sight.

"Hello my lovelies." He grinned at the grip.

Killua grabbed Gon pulling him behind him. Oh but we aren't here for your precious Gon, Killua. We are here for you.  The other two with them backed up.

"Hisoka... what do you want?" Killua growled.

"Mm, what I want? Gon. Who I'm after? You." Hisoka winked at him before throwing his bungee gum at him.

Killua grabbed Gon and moved quickly. I just down from the tree to help my boyfriend.

"I see you've grown Killua." I say walking up.

"Illumi? What the hell is going on?"

"I'm taking you home Killua. My boyfriend is helping me." I grinned at him.

"Hisoka? Is your boyfriend?" Killua's eyes widened in surprise.

"Mmhm. Heard he gave your friends a hard time during the hunter exam."

I took a step forward reaching for Killua.

"I'm not going back home! Dad and Grandpa said I was free to go!"

"Mm, well maybe you'll have a change of heart."

I ran at Killua as Hisoka distracted the others. I through a needle at him, hitting him right in the forehead. Killua froze, eyes rolling back in his hand as he fell towards the ground.

Hisoka had the other three wrapped in bungee gum, everything was going according to plan.

I catch Killua before he hit the ground, throwing him over my shoulder.

"We will be leaving now, come on Hisoka, we got we came for." I grin at the three struggling to break free.

"KILLUAAAA!" Gon cried.

Hisoka waved at them before we both took off, back to the mansion.
.
.
.
Gons POV*

I watched, not being able to do anything in this moment, as they kidnapped my lover and took him away from me.

"KILLUAAA!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

As they disappeared from sight Hisoka's bungee gum disappeared. I fell to my hands and knees, slamming my fist into the ground, cracking on concrete.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"Gon..."

"I couldn't do anything! They were so fast..." I cried out.

"Gon, it's not your fault, we weren't prepared for this at all. There was no warning..." Kurapika said bending down next to me.

"W-we need to go get him back..." I sniffed, whipping tears from my face.

"We will Gon, but we need to come up with a plan, we can't just run in there, his family are assassins, we would be killed right away."

"Not exactly, Killua said he has made friends with some of the guards, if we can get to them I think we could get in."

"Well. It's some hours away, we should start heading over, we can think of a plan on the way. He's not gonna stay there long. I promise you that." Kurapika reassured me.

"We are coming Kil."
.
.
.
Illumi's POV*

We make it in the mansion without being seen. My goal is to make it seem like Killua never left, like he wants to be here. The needle I threw wipes memory while on the person. When he wakes up, he won't remember anything from the time he left.

To make a story, I chained him up in the basement. He won't have any memories so he will be confused and possibly lash out. I hit his head pretty hard, just enough for it to hurt when he awoke.

"When is he gonna wake up?" Hisoka asked leaning against the door frame.

"Probably a couple more hours, you should probably get going, he won't have memory so he won't remember you." I tell him.

"Alright, see you soon baby..." Hisoka says before kissing my on the lips and walking out of the house.

I sighed, looking at my little brother. You will continue being an assassin. You won't even know about your life outside of this. You'lol be in this family again...