Chapter 69 (Love Faces)

.⛔️‼️❤️
.
.
Gon's POV*

I wanted this, I wanted him. My breath hitching as he walks back over to the bed with lube.

"Are you sure?" He asked me softly, setting the bottle on the night stand.

"Yes." I giggle before eagerly before slamming my lips into his.

His lips flow in sync with mine, he kissed me passionately, slowly pushing me back onto our bed

His lips flow in sync with mine, he kissed me passionately, slowly pushing me back onto our bed. He hovers over me moving his mouth from my lips, trailing kisses to my neck. I moan in want. His mouth trails back to mine. Tongues fighting for dominance, of course he won. My mouth opening as I let out another noise. I wrapped my leg around his torso, bringing him closer so our chest fully touched. His finger tips trailing up and down my body.

He removes his lips from mine, a trail of saliva stringing from our mouths. He slowly start taking off his shirt, his abs in view, his strong arms flexing as he threw his shirt. I traced my fingers over this V line causing him to shiver. He continued kissing me, a little faster pace. He grabbed the hem of my shirt lifting it slightly.

"Can I take this off you? It's covering that beautiful body of yours.." He grinned at me.

I blush before nodding. I sit up so it's easier for him to take it off. Once it was off I laid back down. Killua brushed his hands over my chest before bringing his head down and putting one of my nipples in his mouth. He swirled his tongue slowly, making me gasp at the touch. He smirked against my chest before continuing.

"Baby..." I say, squirming under him.

He grabs my other nipple, rubbing it gently between his fingers.

"A-ahh...." I gasp.

My pants were getting tighter, at this point it was uncomfortable to keep them on. Almost like he read my mind, He brought his hands down, unbuttoning my pants. He slowly pulled them down, looking at me to make sure I was okay. He gave me a quick kiss before standing up to remove his. I stared at the lining of his member through his boxers. I totally forgot how big he was.

"Like what you see?" He smirks making me blush before nodding.

He came and hovered over me, I wrapped one of my legs back around him. He brought his face down to mine, I grab the back of his head, placing my lips on his neck, sucking his sweet spot. His arms buckle under him, bringing his face to the crook of my neck. His member brushing against mine.

"Gon..." He moaned into my ear causing me to hum in excitement.

I let my hands travel down his chest and to his member. I started palming it through his boxers.

"A-ahhh..." He groaned, leaning up from my neck.

"I want..." I breathing shook.

"Mm, you'll get it, but I have to prep you first..." He says seductively.