Chapter 32 (PTSD)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

I had to use the bathroom since we left the hotel. I probably should have went before we left. Killua was busy helping Leorio and Kurapika with something so I had to ask Alluka where it is. I prefer not to just going wondering around her apartment. She should be in the kitchen right now. I walk down the hall and turn the corner.

"H-hey Alluka, can you tell me where the bathroom is- Oh sorry to interrupt." I say seeing a man at the door.

"Who the fuck is he?" He guy asked defensively pointing at me.

Him yelling triggered me. The sounds of people around me muffled. Horrible memories of my father comes flooding to my brain. The stuff I was purposefully pushing away cam up to the surface. He was a drunk when he wasn't working. Hell maybe when he was working I don't know. He's gotten worse over the years. As a child I remember him yelling and screaming at me, Aunt Mito shoving him out of the house. When I got older it intensified.

*Flashback*

"What the fuck Ging?! Your drunk again!?"

"It's none of yo-ur business-s if I'm dr-unk or not bitchhh." He slurred at my aunt.

"Don't fucking call me that! You have the audacity to show up here after what happened last time?!" She screamed at him.

I tried muffling my ears as the screamed at each other down stairs. I heard glass shatter and aunt Mito scream. Before I knew it my body moved me down stairs to the kitchen. My aunt on the floor with a bloody arm, glass scattered across the ground around her.

"Dad what the fuck?" I yelled at him shoving him away from her pissing him off more.

"You bastard!" He yelled stumbling and punched me to the ground.

I cried out holding my cheek. I flinched as he came closer. He shoved me down and hit me again and again. I couldn't fight back I curbed up in a ball as he started to kick me as well.

"Ging stop!" Aunt Mito plead.

Killua ended up finally snapping me out.

"Are you okay love?" He looked at me worryingly.

He called me love. I didn't want to causes a scene so I just nodded, as a tear ran down my face. His face turned from worry to anger, looking back at the guy.

"Killua..." I whispered trying to have his focus back on me.

He turned back to me and grabbed my hand tightly, bringing me to the bathroom. As we walked in he closed the door behind me. I sat on the toilet lid. I start to hyperventilate as tears flow freely. Killua crouched down to my level.

"Gon?" He asked rubbing my knee.

"I-I U-um. I D-don't l-like w-when p-people y-yell at m-me Um-" I try to catch my breath.

"I-I'm S-sorry.." I exhale putting my face into my hands.

"Take your time." He cooed.

"I have um PTSD, Um m-my dad h-he..." I try to tell him but it was too hard.

He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me as I sob. I grip onto his shirt tightly, shaking with fear that came with the memories. He slowly ran his hand up and down my back trying to calm me.