Chapter 56 (Lingerie)

.‼️❤️⛔️
.
.
Leorio's POV*

Kurapika closed the door behind me. It was almost 1am. I was wide awake. The excitement from tonight kept me awake. I looked back at Kurapika who looks just absolutely stunning.

"You look amazing tonight. I like that color on you." I whisper to him.

"Mm, well..." he started.

He ran his fingers across the bed while walking by it, coming closer to me.

"If you liked this suit, then you well love what's underneath..." He cooed seductively.

I looked at him confused, "W-what do you mean?"

He took his jacket off leaving him in pants and a long sleeve shirt.

"How about you come and find out?" He winked before sitting on the bed.

My breathing hitched as I walked in front of the boy. I start to unbutton his top. My eyes widened seeing lace that matched the suit he was wearing tonight. I looked into his eyes and he shirked at me. I finish unbuttoning his top staring at him in awe.

"Fuck that's hot..." I breathed, pants tightening.

He stood up and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them down while swaying his hips. The underwear matched the top. He stood up straight letting me take in the view. I bite my lip staring at his beautiful body. The lace hugging him perfectly in every way.

"It's sad to say I now want to take it off you...." I smirk at him inching closer.

"Mm, go ahead..." he says before crawling in the bed.

"You naughty boy...you'll pay for this..." I sighed before walking over to our luggage.

I sifted through trying to find what I was looking for. Found it. I stand up and turn to look at Kurapika who was straddling the bed. Legs tucked under that round bottom of his.

"I want you to do something for me baby..." I say walking over to him slowly.

"And what's that?"

"I want to watch play with yourself, then I'll have some fun." I smirk at him.

I show him the toy and remote that it came with it to him. His eyes widening, mouth hanging open slightly. I grab the lube and toss the bottle to him. I sit down on a chair on the other side of the room. Perfect angle for what's to come.
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

I sat on the bed, lace covering my body, Leorio tossed me the bottle of lube to put on my fingers. I bit my lip, knowing damn well how the night is gonna go. I took my laces underwear off leaving the lace bralette on. I was on my knees on the bed. I was already hard just from how controlling Leorio has been. He sat on a chair across the room not taking his eyes off me. I squirted some lube on my fingers, rubbing them together to coat them.

"Turn around, I want to see.." Leorio growled.

I turn around so my bottom was facing him. I rubbed my pointer finger on my opening before putting it in. Once I felt comfortable I slid a second finger in. I whimpered, not having this feeling for almost two months. I started rocking my hips onto my own fingers. I looked over at Leorio, who unbottoned his pants, rubbing his hand over his own member while he watched.

"L-Leorio..." I moaned wanting more then just my own fingers.

"Mm, add another finger baby..." he groaned before pulling his dick out of his underwear.

I listened to his command, adding a third finger making me moan in pleasure. I started picking up my pace, wanting more. Bouncing up and down on my fingers as my boyfriend watched.