Chapter 55 (New Years Eve)

.sorry on posting late!
.
.
Leorio's POV*

We arrived in Yorknew City this evening. We just got checked into our hotels rooms. We were getting dressed for the night at the moment. It was chilly today but it wasn't snowing. We could see people gathering down on Main Street, getting ready for the ball drop that would be taking place in a few hours.

"Are you ready Leorio?" Kurapika asked, he was in a tight little suit, it was navy blue with gold lining.

"Mm, yes. By the way, you look stunning." He said.

We all agreed to dress up for the occasion. I was wearing a normal back suit. Killua and Gon soon joined us in our room. Killua was also in a plain black suit, and a few rings, along with the one Gon got him for Christmas. Gon was in a army green one, his necklace showing around his neck.

"Hey, doesn't my man look beautiful." Killua grinned, holding Gon hand.

He blushed, "Kil stop ittt! You said it enough before coming over here!" He giggled, completely embarrassed.

"It's true, you do look great Gon. You too Killua." Pika commented.

"I know I do." Killua winked at us.

I roll my eyes at the cocky boy.

"Let's head to Main Street. I heard there is street food."

"Yummy! Those are always the best!" Gon cheered.

I reach my hand out elegantly for Kurapika to grab.

"My prince." I bowed as he grabbed my hand, rolling his eyes with a smile.

Killua reached his hand out to Gon, intertwining their fingers. He shoved the other hand in his pocket.

We walked to the main floor of the hotel and out the door. We followed the crowd towards Main Street.

We stopped at a few food vendors on the way. There was probably close to 20,000 people gathered here. We decided that if we drink tonight we will do it back at the hotel because we don't want to get lost in a sea of people while intoxicated.

"Let's stand over there! The ball will be dropping in a 10 minutes!" Gon pointed to an area that didn't have people surrounding it.

"Good spot!" Killua said pulling him towards it.

The ball started to drop, everyone around us counting down.

"15!"

I pulled Kurapika towards me.

"14!"

He looked me in the eyes, red flaring.

"13!"

I look over at Killua and Gon who were facing each other as well.

"12!"

Fear and excitement took over my body.

"11!"

10 more seconds.

"10!"

My heart was pounding out of my chest.

"9!"

Kurapika smiling at me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"8!"

The ball is almost at the top.

"7!"

I'm starting to sweat.

"6!"

I brushed my hand over Kurapikas cheek.

"5!"

He put his hand over mine.

"4!"

We get closer.

"3!"

"Kurapika."

"2!"

"Yes Leorio?"

"1!"

"I love you."

.

.

.

I pulled him in to a hot kiss as confetti and balloons dropped. His arms trail up around my neck. I lean over him deepening our new years kiss.

I lean up after, pulling away catching our breaths.

"I love you too."

I was so happy, I'm this moment, the happiest I've ever been.
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

"3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone yelled around us.

Our lips connecting as confetti and balloons were dropped from blimps. My tongue slipping into Killuas mouth. He hummed in response.

"I love you too." I hear from the side of us where Leorio and Kurapika were.

I pulled away from Killua, not exactly wanting to but holy shit did I hear that right?

"Oh my god oh my god!" I cheered looking over at Kurapika and Leorio.

"What?" Killua said, his ears not as sharp as mine.

"They told each other they love each other." I squeal at him with glee.

"Oh shit!" He laughs.

"Now back to what we were doing." He grins, putting his thumb on my chin before pulling me into a sloppy kiss.

Shit he's so hot.

After 30 minutes people started to clear out. Killua and I were possibly still inhaling each other at this moment.

"Jesus Christ don't swallow each other." Kurapika laughed pulling Killua away from me.

We walked down the street holding hands next to Kurapika did Leorio, they were both blushing, happy messes. We agreed to drink at the hotel, each we will probably do tomorrow given how tired I am.

"We are gonna head to our room, I'm super tired. We will have some fun tomorrow! Good night guys!" I tell the two and they nod understandably.

"See you tomorrow, happy new year!" Leorio yelled.

Killua and I walk into our hotel room and plopped on the bed.

"Your tired?" Killua asked me.

"No, I just felt like they needed some time alone." I grin at him.

He chuckles, "well in that case..."

He drips me over on my back and straddles my waist. He brings his head down, leaving trails of kisses down my neck.

"Mmm...." I hum.

He runs his tongue down to my collar bone, sucking and leaving a dark bite mark. He then brings his lips back to mine, pulling my bottom lip with his teeth.

He trails his hands down my torso as we continue to make out.

"Baby...I want to make you feel good...."

His eyes filled with lust, hungrier.

"I don't know if I'm r-ready for that y-yet...." I say blushing looking away.

He chuckles softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that love. I truly am not ready for that either..." he blushed.

"Ahh, okay well, I would love that then.."

Killua grinned at me sliding my shirt over my head.

"Your beautiful..."

...
Stopping there for them, hehe.

Sorry for the shorter chapter!