Chapter 13 (License)

.
.
.
Killuas POV*

"JUMP!" I yell throwing my hands up in the air for Gon to land in.

Without hesitation Gon jumped out of the tree and hurdling down at me. I tried to fully catch him but that terribly failed.

"Oof!"

Gon smacks me to the ground a moment before the buzzer went off. Gon groaned when he landed. He laying on top of me then looked at me with a huge smile.

"We did it!" He giggled rolling off of my chest, laying on the dock panting.

"You know, you were supposed to catch me, not break my fall." Gon laughed sitting up.

"Shuddup." I blush.

Pika and Leo come to help us up onto our feet.

"That was brave of you Gon!" Leorio laughed.

"Yeah what is Killua didn't catch you!" Pika chimed in.

"Well then i would have ate the dock. I trust him though." Gon said.

He trusts me....

"Congratulations the 10 of you have passed the hunter exam! Now let's boat the boat and go back to the hunter building to get your licenses!" The examiner said.

We enter the boat and as a group lay on the floor, completely exhausted from the last 14 days. It will be a couple hours before we get back to the city.

"It's finally over." Leorio breathed.

The boat trip was relaxing. You could hear the waves crashing against the boat. It was a lot quieter this time around there was only 10 people on the boat other than the captain and the examiner. We didn't talk to others and avoiding the pink haired clown that was in the corner messing with cards. What a creep.

"Alright contestants we will be arriving shortly. Once we stop please make your way to the front of the boat to get off. Once everyone is off you'll follow me to get your licenses and then you're free to go!"
.
.
.
Gons POV*

The boat stops and we all get off. The noise of the dirt rang in my ears. The second I step foot on the dock my phone started going off in my pocket. I turned it off for the 2 weeks on the island only using it to check the time but I can't believe it hasn't fully died yet!

Aunt M: yeah Gon just checking in! How is the hunter exam?

Aunt M: Gon?

Aunt M: I see...you probably can't message me during the exam. Message me when your out!

Zushi: Hey dude, sent in my application for college, hope I get in! I'll know in 3 weeks!

Zushi: The date was awesome I'll tell you about it when you get back!

Zushi: Bro you missed watching that old asshole geezer on Cherry road completely eat dirt! I wish I recorded it for you! XD

I reply to the messages that were sent a couple days ago. I hope Aunt Mito is doing okay.

Gon to aunt Mito: Sorry! I was on an island for 2 weeks! No need to worry! I passed!

Gon to Zushi: awesome dude I'm looking forward to it! Damn he is such an ass i wish I was there for that moment. Oh by the way, I passed the exam!

"Gon come on! They are leaving!" Killua said tugging on my wrist.

"Sorry! I was messaging some people back!" I giggle getting pulled along.