Chapter 30 (Shower)

⚠️❤️⛔️‼️
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

Leorio and I got back into our room. I sat on the bed reading my book. He went in the bathroom to take a shower first. I heard the water turn on. I probably shouldn't have had those couple of mikes hards....

My thoughts flowing and fogging up my brain. I walk into the bathroom quietly stripping all of my clothes off. I gulp before moving the shower certain aside and stepping in behind Leorio.

"Pika, w-what are you doing?" He asked taking in the view while simultaneously trying to cover himself up.

"Mmm, I wanted to join you." I step closer to him seductively moving his hands away from his body.

I hungrily grab his face pulling it into mine, smashing our lips together. The water pouring down on top of us as we wrapped around each other. Leo put his hand on my jaw, his thumb resting on my cheek as he deepens the kiss. He ran is tongue on my bottom up but I denied him entry. He wasn't to happy about that. He grabbed my wrists pushing me against the shower wall hard, pinning my arms above my head.

"L-Leorio..." I moaned softly as he started kissing down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

"Mm, Pika that was so hot..I wanna hear you moan my name again..." He whispered in my ear as he grinds his hips into mine. He started attacking my neck once more, leaving a pink mark near my collar bone. 

"Leorio..." I moan again, grinning when I hear a excited throaty groan escape from his lips. The noise vibrating against my wet skin.

He released my wrist and I smirk. I look down seeing that he was very much enjoying this. I grabbed his member with my hand, then started to stoke him slowly keeping a rhythmic pace.

"Mmm." He moaned from pleasure.

He connected his lips in my neck once more trying to silence himself, sucking harder as I sped up my hand motion. I rub the tip with my thumb earning another moan from the man.

"Mmm ye-s..." He hummed into my ear giving me goose bumps.

I quickly got down on my knees and looked up at him to make sure what I'm doing his alright with him. He panted and nodded as I gave him a quick break from the pleasure I was giving him. The water ran down his face as he looked down at me. I seductively put his tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it, while my hand started stroking him again.

"Fuck, Just like that.." He moaned gripping onto my head keeping me at that pace.

I quickly started bobbing my head at a faster rate, moaning as his dick hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck your so good Pik-Mmh." He panted throwing is head back and thrusting forward.

I gag as the water dripped on my face as I continue pleasuring him. He fulling gave up on being quiet, his moans echo through the bathroom. I look up at him as his face started to scrunch up. His mouth hanging open. His body shook with pleasure, jolting with every time I took it fully in my mouth.

"I'm c-close, so close..." He moaned gripping my hair tightly.

I speed up more, his dick hitting the back of my throat over and over again. I gag as he continues to thrust forward. I swirl my tongue on his slit before he slams himself back in.

"Fuck I'm- AHhhh." He moaned as his started to cum.

His dick twitched, cum filled my mouth. I continue sucking him while he rode out his high, swallowing every last drop of the sticky substance. He held onto the railing in the shower while his legs shook from the pleasure. I take my mouth off of him, a sting of saliva mixed with cum stretched from my lips to his head. He panted with his eyes closed for a minute before opening them at looking at me.