Chapter 46 (Da Club)

⚠️‼️⛔️~and tigger warning

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

The liquor flowed through Gon and my veins. We finished them and threw the cups in the trash before going back over to Kurapika and Leorio. The drinks might be weaker for Pika but I'm definitely feeling it pretty hard. I know Gon is definitely feeling it.

"Wanna try?" Kurapika came over with a sparked joint. Oh what the hell.

"What are the effects?" I say grabbing it from him.

"Calm, happy, energetic." He says moving his body to the beat of the song.

I looked over at Gon, "Eh fuck it, were here after all." I say taking it from Pika.

I took a couple hits and blew it out. He then offered it to Gon.

"Y'all always say I'm so innocent but I'm gonna prove that I'm not!" He giggled taking it from Pika. Oh honey I know your not innocent..

Gon inhaled and exhaled, smoke filling the area. He coughed pretty hard after that.

"Jesus Gon that was a big hit!" Kurapika laughed loudly.

"Was I not supposed to?" Gon said nervously.

"No you'll be fine!" He says throwing his hand up.

"I feel it already.." Gon said.

"Yeah it's pretty much immediate!"
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

It's been a couple hours since we got here. Around 12am. I was high from the weed Pika offered and buzzed off the drink I had. I felt light and airy. Leorio and Pika were in front of us dancing against each other. Killua brought me closer to him, slowly rubbing his hips into mine. Slow Motion. By trey songz played.

"I know you got all dress up for the club, waiting on me to come pick you up, baby ohh, when I saw you walking out the door ohh, I just knew you needed something more, Now, whip it straight back to the crib, aye."

The music played, I turn around myself around so the back of me was facing Killua. Grinding my ass on his member. He held my hips tightly letting me take fall control.

"Finna give you something that you won't forget, no, baby ohh, I just wanna get you out them clothes, ohh,I just wanna see you dance in Slow motionnnnn."

The music continued to play, my body grinding against Killua to the music. His hands trailing around my body. His mouth leaving sloppy kisses on my neck. We were fully engulfed in each other. He placed his hands on my hips firmly, taking over and guiding them where he wanted.

"So tell me when your ready, I'ma speed it up for you just for a second, just for a second, then I'ma slow it back down and keep it steady."

I turned around, my leg slipping between Killua's rubbing against each other to the beat of the song, My arms slide onto his shoulders and wrap around his neck. Our faces an inch away, both out mouths hung open, panting as our bodies felt like we were on ecstasy. Killua's hand running through my hair as we connect our lips passionately. Tongues fighting of dominance. The bass pumping through our chest as the song changes. He cupped my face as we grind, our bodies filled with pleasure.

"Kill-uaaa." I whine feeling completely overwhelmed with everything going on.

"Mmm." He responded before nibbling on my neck as our bodies move with each other.