Chapter 48 (Relaxing)

.
.
.
Kurapikas POV*

I woke up sometime in the afternoon. The sun beaming through the window. My mind racing remembering everything that happened last night. I sat up groaning from my aching body.

"Baby you up?" I hear as Leorio peaked from the bathroom door.

I nod, wincing trying to move. My legs feeling heavy, my arms weak.

"Take it easy today. We might have went a little too hard last night." Leorio grinned from ear to ear walking over to me.

"I wouldn't change a thing." I smile up at his as he plants a kiss on my lips.

"What time is it?"

"1pm. I woke up about 30 minutes ago."

"Jesus. Have you heard from Killua and Gon?"

"No I haven't messaged them. I'm assuming they were still passed out from last night. They were wild." Leorio chuckled.

I finally was able to get to my feet, slightly walking weird to the bathroom making Leorio laugh.

"Stop it!" I yell at him playfully.

"Hey you were the one that said ruin me...." He put his hands up In defense.

I blush, remembering the intoxicating feeling of Leorio inside me. In the moment of pure ecstasy, all I wanted was more.

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Seeing red marks on my neck and shoulders from last night. Leorio brought me a cup of coffee for the slight hang over.

"Thank you." I say taking a sip.

"I'll probably go next door and wake the other two if they aren't awake yet. Are you good to join?" Leorio asked.

"Mhm. Let me just get changed."
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

I awoke to pounding on the hotel door. Gon groaning next to be sitting his head up laying his stomach. His hair a total mess. Yesterday was fun, dancing with Gon felt like cloud 9. The knocks continued disrupting my thoughts.

"I'm coming I'm coming jeez." I say sliding out of bed.

I open the door revealing Leorio and Kurapika.

"Who is it?" Gon sat up rubbing his eyes tiredly. He's so damn cute.

"Who do you think?" I teased him.

I let the two in sitting back on the bed with Gon. I check the time on my phone. It's around 1:30pm. That's what we get for staying out until 1am.

"How'd you guys sleep?" Kurapika asked.

"Well, it was hard going to sleep because of you two being so loud. If you're gonna have sex at 2am at least keep it down." Gon piped up causing Pika to have a shocked expression on his face.

"Oh shit s-sorry..." Kurapika said covering his face in embarrassment.

"So how was your guys first time?" I wiggled my eyebrows at them.

"KILLUA!" Pika yelled at me.

"Alright Alright. Anyways." I start before opening the side table door and pulling out the joint Pika handed to me yesterday that was in my pocket.

"This is yours." I say handing it to him.

"I mean if you want it keep it. I can always get more." Kurapika shrugged.

I looked over at Gon, "I don't care." He said.

Pika handed it back to me to put in our bag to keep for the future. I guess Gon really enjoyed it. The day went by quickly, we just sat around and watched TV. Relaxing our bodies from the night before.