Chapter 33 (Dates)

.
.
.
Leorio's POV*

Tonight I'll be taking Kurapika out to ask him to be my boyfriend. I was a little nervous. We finished eating breakfast with Alluka and Ian. Ian seemed like a nice guy he just read the situate wrong. I get it.

"Hey Pika?" I ask as he's reading his book that he's about half way through.

"Mmm?" He looked at me.

"I'm gonna take you somewhere in an hour, You should get ready." I tell him.

"Really? Where?"

"Surprise." I grin at him swaying my pointer finger in-front of his face.

He giggles and sets his book down on the table and gets up from the chair. He left into our room to get ready. I hope he puts a bun in his hair, I love it.

*about an hour later*

"Ready?" Pika said sweetly walking up and grabbing my hand.

"Mm, Let me go tell the others we will be leaving for a bit." I kiss his forehead moving away from him grip.

I walk down the hall, the first door was Alluka's room. She was getting ready for her date with Ian later tonight. I knock until I hear her tell me I can come in. I open the door a crack just enough to see her.

"Hey Leorio what's up?" She said doing her make up in her mirror.

"Pika and I are gonna head out, we will be back in a couple of hours."

"Okay! I might be gone before you get back so have fun!" She says before I close the door.

I walk over to Killua's and Gons room, they haven't come out since earlier I wonder if they are even awake. I walk over to their door pushing it open. Looks like they are awake.

"Hey guys, just letting you know Pika and I are gonna go for a couple hours." I tell them.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Gon asks.

"I'm taking Pika on a date." I keep it simple.

"Good luck." Killua winks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh! Killua and I have one too! We are heading out soon!" Gon says excitingly.

I look over to Killua and wink back at him, "Good luck."

I leave them to get ready and meet Pika back at the door. I hold my arm out for him to grab. He wrapped his arm around mine as we walked out of the door. I walk him down the street a bit before pulling out a blind fold I had in my pocket. Pika looked down at it and smirked.

"Kinky." He grinned.

"Shut up and put it on." I chuckle at him.

He wraps the blind fold around his head and I grab his hand to lead him the rest of the way. Once we arrive I could see the field of flowers and the restaurant in the middle. Killua was right, I'm surprised he didn't want to take Gon here.

"Okay, you can take the blind fold off." I tell Pika.

He reaches for the blind fold taking it off rather quickly. He gasps as he sees the beautiful field.

"Leorio..." He whispered in happiness.

"You like it?"

"I-I love it. It's so beautiful!" He says.

I grab his hand again leading him though the field to the restaurant. It had seating outside so I was sure to leave a reservation for one of those tables.

"Table for Paradinight?" I tell the host.

"Right this way." He leads us to a table near the back.

Pika sits down in-front of me opening the menu.