Chapter 28 (Movie Night)

.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

I stared at Leorio when he started to remove his shirt. His biceps tightening when lifting it over his head. God I hope I'm not drooling...I can just picture him picking me up with those strong arms and slamming me against the...

"Like what you see?" Leorio smirked turning towards me to show off his 6 pack. I shook my head to come back to reality.

"Um y-yeah." I stutter, tucking my hair behind my ear.

Suddenly we hear a knock at the door. Leorio rushed to throw a shirt on. "Coming!"

He opened the door letting Gon and Killua in.

"So, Alluka got back with me and said she was fine with us staying for a few weeks, but after that we will have to find a hotel." Killua told us.

"Okay, we should look at blimp tickets then before the movie, Gon do you want to help Pika pick one? This hotel comes with some dvds in the top drawer under the TV."

Gon nodded and we both went over to the tv stand.

"So, how was it?" I whispered to him.

"The kiss?"

"Yes dummy!" I laugh at him.

"It was great. I really like Killua." He smiled.

"I'm glad, you guys will be cute together." I told him.

"What about this one?" Gon pulled out a dvd showing it to me.

"Gon, the conjuring is a horror movie. I'm personally not a big fan."

"I know, but that means Leorio will have to protect you." He smiled evily.

"I see what your thinking and I love you for it." I laugh, "I'm assuming your not into scary movies either."

He shook his head no with a grin, "You sneaky little-"

"Did you guys pick one?" Killua said walking over to us putting his arm around Gon making him jump.

"The conjuring?" He looked at us with surprise.

"What I haven't watched it before!" Gon giggled.

"Okay fine, but don't scream, its late." He smirked.

"Yes sir." Gon joked making Killua's ears turn pink as he walked back to Leorio.

I giggled, "He liked that."

"Liked what?" Gon looked at me confused.

"Nothing, You don't need to know right now."

"Oh come on Pikaaaa." He whined.

I opened my mouth to talk but I got interrupted by Leorio, thank god.

"So we wont be able to fly out tomorrow, there's only three tickets left. But we can get tickets the following day."

"Yeah, order them now before the run out."
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

"Yes sir." Gon jokingly said.

My ears heated up as I walked back over to Leorio. I sit down at the table to cover up the semi I just got from Gon. I dont know if you knew what you were doing but I'm gonna get you back for that.

"Are you okay Kil?" Leorio asked me.

"Um yup. I'm fine, so what are we looking at?"