Chapter 23 (Mission to Bed)

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Leorio helped me get Gon up from the floor. I threw his arm over my shoulders keeping him up right. He was giggling to himself.

"Thanks Leorio." I tell them as I walk Gon out the door.

I took probably about 5 steps before Gon slowly fell to the floor.

"I DON'T HAVE LEGSS!" Gon panicked to cry sitting on the floor.

So cute yet so dumb. I smile crouching down to him.

"Hon, You are just drunk, You have legs look." I say sweetly pointing at his legs.

"Carry me Kil." He whined stretching his arms up.

I sighed, leaning in so he could grab a hold. He wrapped his arms and legs around the front of me. I use both my hands to hold him up. We finally got to our room. I had to set Gon down to open the door.

"I'm gonna put you down a second so I can open the door okay?" I ask him.

He nods and I set him down. I pull out my key card and swipe the door unlocking it. I then scoop Gon back up because he doesn't have legs apparently. The room was dark. I used my shoulder to turn on the light.

"Okay Gon, I'm gonna put you in bed now." I tell him.

"Noooo, I hav to chinge in my pajamssss." He whined drunkly falling back onto the bed.

"Gon I don't think you are capable right now to change your clothes, you barely can say a full sentence." I sigh.

"Help me?" He asked sweetly.

I blush, "Fine."

I go over to Gon's bag and pulled out his Pajamas. I walk back over to Gon slightly regretting my decision. I mean I'm pretty much undressing him.

"Okay Gon, I need you to sit up."

He struggled but was able to do that on his own.

"Put your arms up." I instructed him.

My breathing hitched looking at him. I grab the hem of his shirt and slide it over his head. His caramel chest coming into view. Fuck he's hot. I definitely have some type of feelings towards him. Control yourself Killua you are drunk. I grabbed the t shirt he had for pajamas and put it over his head, messing up his hair. Jesus. I look down at the pajama pants.

"Um, Gon, I'm gonna unbutton your pants now is that okay?" I ask with consent a little panicky.

He nods. Putting his arms back down to hold him up. I stand up and grab the hem of his shorts unbuttoning them. I look up and him and he looks at me. I blush and look away quickly. I pull them down leaving him in is boxers. I try not to look and grab his pajama pants. I slide them up his legs.

"Jump." I tell him.

He does so I could finish pulling them up. I sighed in relief. I was able to control my drunken self for doing anything I might regret.

"Thank you Killua." He said softly pulling his body under the blanket.

"Mm, Welcome Gon..."

I walk into the bathroom and change into my pajamas as well, which is just a t shirt and pants as well. It was kinda difficult because I had no balance but I did it. I walk back into the room turning off the bathroom light.

"Hey Killua?" I hear Gon ask.

"What is it?" I ask sweetly, crawling into the bed next to him.

"Do you really find me attractive?" He slurred sleepily.

Why was he asking me this? Oh right the game.

"I'll tell you tomorrow if you remember..." I whisper not wanting to talk about it right now. We are intoxicated and tired.

"Go to sleep Gon." I tell him.

"Mm." He says as he scoots a little closer to me, which I find adorable.

Gon, What I would to to have you be mine....
.
.
.
(After Gon and Killua left Leo's and Pika's room)
.
.
.
Kurapika's POV*

I finally started to sober up, Gon and Killua left about 30 minutes ago, leaving Leorio and I alone right after we kissed. I enjoyed it. I like Leorio of course. He makes me feel safe. He's also attractive. Though I can't believe I kissed him while drunk.

"Pika?" He asks me, snapping me out of the daydream I was having.

"Y-yeah?"

"I um, I have a confession to make...." I look at him confused.

He sighed heavily and walked over to me.

"Alright, I'm just gonna come out and say it. I have feelings for you Kurapika, and I'll completely understand if you don't have to same feelings back, and I can get another room if it makes you uncomfortable. I-"

I grabbed him by the tie and pulled him to my face cutting him off. I quickly press my lips into his.

He wrapped his arms around me when h fully understand what was happening

He wrapped his arms around me when h fully understand what was happening. Our lips passionately in sync with each other. The kiss became heated and sloppy as he pulls me in closer. I grab his bottom lip with my teeth, earning a throaty moan from Leorio. We fall back on the bed, my hands on either side of his head as we both are panting heavily.

"I have feelings for you too." I pant.

After I roll next to him and get under the covers. I smile to myself happily. I feel arms wrap around me and pull me closer to his chest, interlocking our legs.

"Goodnight sunshine..." Leorio whispered sweetly in my ear, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Oreo."