Chapter 27 (Texting Alluka)

.
.
.
Gon's POV*

Ohmygodohmygodmymygodohmygod. Wekissedwekissedwekissedwekissed.

We stepped off the Ferris wheel together, killua helping me out of the cart. Leorio and Kurapika were already waiting for us because they got off first. It was around 11pm now and I was wide awake. How could you sleep after your crush kisses you? Kisses you like that.

Leorio walked up to us with a smirk, "Well that progressed."

"What are you talking about?" Killua questioned.

"How did the make out session go?" He grinned.

"Oh my god how did you-" Killua started.

"I was looking at the festival lights and we could see you guys from our cart above you." Pika stated.

I smacked my face in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed we support you two of course. I'm really happy you let your feelings out." Pika gave me a hug to feel better.

I jump feeling Killua interlocks our fingers together. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Do you guys want to hang out for a bit? We still need to figure out when we leave to Howard city." Killua asked them.

"Wide awake aren't we?" Leorio joked.

"Alright Leorio thats enough." Pika laughed.

"Fine, fine. But yeah we need to figure that out. You need to see if we are able to crash at your sisters place, even if it's only for a short while. Do you think she would be up at this hour?" Leorio asked Killua.

"I can see, I've been meaning to message her anyways."

"Okay. We need to catch the train so we should get moving."

We started walking to the train. Our hands still melted together. I looked up and killua taking in all of his beautiful features. The white hair, the pale skin. Those pink lips that I want to kiss again and again. He eventually caught me staring.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Oh nothing. Just looking at how beautiful you are." I say flirtatiously.

"Gonnnn Stop it!" He whispered, blushing. I love that I can do that to him so easily.

We get on the train and sit down next to each other. We start heading back to Hunter City.
.
.
.
Killua's POV*

Once we sit down I pull out my phone to message Alluka to see if she's awake.

Me: Hey Alluka, you up?

Alluka: Yeah I'm awake. What's up big brother?

Me: So I gotta ask you something and tell you something, What do you want first?

Alluka: Tell me!

Me: so well, Gon and I kissed...

Alluka: OH MY GOSH HOW WAS IT!?

Me: It was....amazing....

Alluka: I'm so happy for you! I need to meet him!

Me: Well your wish will come true. I was gonna ask if Gon and I, and two of our friends can crash at your place for a while in Howard City. We have to do a couple classes over there for something. If we can't we will try to find a hotel.

Alluka: You guys are welcome to crash here for while. Not too long though I have a friend coming in from Riverwood City in a couple weeks.

Me: Thank you Alluka, we really appreciate it.