Chapter 45 (Hot Morning)

‼️⛔️❤️

.
.
.
Killua's POV*

It was early Friday morning and I was first up. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. I washed my face and looked in the mirror. I heard noises and walked back into the bedroom.

"Mmm K-killua..." I hear from Gon.

"Gon?" I ask thinking he was awake.

"Ahh yes, right t-thereee...." He moaned in his sleep, shifting.

I gasp, covering my mouth with my hand. A tent was visible through the blanket. He's having a wet dream about me...

"Fuck...A-ahh.." He whimpered.

I smirk and walk over to him. Do I wake up or let it be? Hearing him moan my name turned me on. I have to control myself.

"Gon wake up..." I gulp as I shake him.

His eyes flutter open, beads of sweat covering his forehead. His eyes widen feeling a little wet spot below him.

"Shit.." He said covering it up.

"Yeah, you were having a wet dream...you were talking in your sleep..." I tell him blushing.

"W-what d-do I-I D-do, I-it H-hurts..." He stuttered awkwardly.

"You have to get rid of it..." I blush.

"Kil?" He whimpered trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah?"

"W-will you help me?" He asks with pleading eyes. Slightly embarrassed for asking.

At first I didn't understand what he was asking. He whined while shifting. Oh. I gulp and nod uncovering his lower half. I've never done anything like this before. I mean on myself sure but how do I know if I'm doing it right?

"Are you sure?" I ask for consent.

He nods quickly before using his arms to prop him up.

"Please...." He whined.

I climb on top of him and give him a sweet kiss before proceeding.

"Okay, let me know if something doesn't feel good or if you change your mind I'll stop." He nodded.

I run my hands down his body making him hold his breath.

"Relax.." I whisper to him.

He breathes out slowly. I reach for the top of his shorts and start to pull them off, looking at him to make sure he's okay. I pulled them down to is ankles and he kicked them off. He watched my every move. I started leaving kisses at the hem of his boxers. Making his breathing uneasy.

"Kil..." He whimpered.

He was growing impatient. I looked at him once more and he nodded before I pulled down his boxers to free his member. It was aching to be touched. I bent down leaving kisses in his inner thigh. He gasped at the touch. I opened his thighs more. I licked my lips before putting them around his tip. His body froze never feeling the sensation before. I started sliding my tongue around his tip, then slid it down his shaft before taking it about half way into my mouth. He threw his head back in pleasure.

"A-ahhh."
.
.
.
Gon's POV*

I had a wet dream about Killua, I woke up sweaty and needy. He put my tip in his mouth swirling it around. I my breathing sped up, never feeling this before now. He ran his tongue down my member before taking it partially in his mouth. I threw my head back in pleasure, my arms weakening beneath me.