3

Shen Yu and Yi Han joined Zhang Chenggong's team in the first year of the end of the world. Since joining the team, he has been helping everyone bring supplies for free.

 The total number of people in the successful base at that time was less than 5,000 people. The addition of Shen Yu and Yi Han made the successful base grow stronger and stronger.

 Shen Yu is a rare person with mental power and space abilities. Compared with those who perceive abilities, he can always detect danger in advance. He has a lot of space, and all the team supplies are installed by him.

 Yi Han is a beast controler, he can always find mutant beasts that want to attack the team on the road, and he helped the team reduce a lot of losses during the migration.

 Although Shen Yu accidentally ate the life fruit and got pregnant with Zai Zai, but he and Yi Han were taking care of their Zai Zai, and they didn't bother anyone else. Why did the base treat their family so coldly.

 Shen Yu didn't think he was a kind person, but he wasn't a bad person either. Even in the last days, he and Yi Han had never hurt anyone, so why did they end up in the book.

 Shen Yu really hates it, but if these people have a heart and help him wake up early, he can save Zai Zai and Yi Han, knowing the plot but feeling powerless makes him even more desperate.

 Shi Lin may have a heart, but he is a brainless person. Besides, when he thinks that he was killed by Shi Lin in the book, he hates him even more. The most disgusting thing is him.

 Shen Yu also knew that now he could only rely on himself. If he couldn't wake up today, even if he knew the plot, he would still lose his family. It would be better to die a moment earlier.

 Three hours after Feng Qing left, Shen Yu finally struggled to wake up. After this inspection, Shi Lin didn't drive anyone out, Xu Sheng stayed, so he found out immediately.

 "Young Master Shen, you're awake." His attitude was very respectful, but he didn't expect this person to be so cold, unwilling to give even a single crystal nucleus. It can be said that he failed too much in life, and he didn't make any friends. .

 Shi Lin jumped up all of a sudden, "Brother Shen, you finally woke up, you are so worried about me, no one cares about our life and death these two days, and no one in the team will lend me a single crystal nucleus, nor ask anyone to give it to you." treat."

 Although the words of the complaint cannot be fully believed, this heart is indeed sincere, and it is precisely this sincerity that confused him and gave him a fatal blow.

 Xu Sheng's face was livid, "How can you just talk in plain language? Didn't I just hire a therapist? If nothing else, just because everything in the base is still in Shen Shao's space, who dares to care about his life?" Shi

 Lin He snorted coldly, "Why am I talking nonsense, if you were willing to produce crystal nuclei, Brother Shen would have woken up long ago, and you can't even give up a second-level crystal nucleus, so what's your excuse?" Shen Yu didn't respond to anyone

 , First, he took out a bottle of energy potion from the space and drank it. After feeling less weak, he got up, put on his boots, took his coat, and went to the bathroom.

 At this moment, he was lucky, no matter how bad the injury was, he finally woke up before the plot happened, and he was lucky that the villain couple in the book happened to be at the Changfeng Base, which gave him a chance to rescue his family.

 After tidying up, he put on his coat and was about to go out. Xu Sheng was at a loss at first, but seeing that Shen Yu was about to go out, he hurriedly stopped him, "I've already negotiated a price with the Changfeng base, let's change the salt first. "