51

When Yi Han came out, Maobao and Shubao faced each other again, "Chichijiji." Shubao expressed that he was wronged, he just got up early to look for food, who would have thought that he would also happen to meet the leopard cat that fell down the tree.

 Although Shubao is He Jun's contracted animal, He Jun is not responsible for feeding it, but the breeder, so it always goes to eat when it wakes up early.

 The first reaction of the leopard cat when it met Shubao was to blow its hair, and then Maobao came down to protect its mother. Neither of them moved, but neither of them refused to retreat. This is a matter of principle.

 Canglang, the ear god, immediately called Yi Han. Yi Han had a headache.

 After Yi Han came down, Shubao was not so persistent. After confirming with Yi Han that his rice popcorn was fine, he ran out happily, and he didn't care about the fried cats and cats.

 The leopard cat is too nervous, it is difficult to integrate into this family, which is not conducive to the subsequent migration. Yi Han knew that this would not work, so he tentatively established contact with the leopard cat. Although the leopard cat hesitated, he finally agreed to sign a contract

 . Beasts may not change much in their attitude towards humans, but their attitude towards their masters will become different.

 In fact, for the beast master, at least they will reserve a contract position, in case they meet a suitable contracted beast. If they want to make a contract, there is no way to make a contract, but Yi Han doesn't care.

 He also doesn't want to raise more contracted beasts, raising these few is enough for him to worry about, if not for the imminent relocation, the most important thing for their family is to expand.

 The big cat and the gray wolf are still calm at present, but they quarrel every day, usually unilaterally by the gray wolf, and the big cat rarely replies, but once in a while, it can make the wolf half dead.

 Now there is a family of three again, and it can be predicted how lively their life is.

 After being contracted by Yi Han, the leopard cat is obviously much better. Knowing that it has an owner and this is the owner's house, it is more at ease, at least knowing that the mouse dare not touch it.

 Cats are inherently smart, and leopard cats are also cats. It was so nervous in the past because of habit. It is relatively difficult for a first-level mutant beast to survive. If it is not careful, it will not be able to survive now.

 Maobao felt guilty, "Jiu Jiu Jiu." It promised to work hard.

 In fact, it just didn't want to cause trouble to its benefactor, so it never agreed to the contract, but the situation would not allow it, so it had to come here.

 The sacrifices on the way of human migration will not be small, and the sacrifices on the way of animal migration are even more. Whether the first-level mutant beast can survive really depends on luck.

 In the first few years of the end of the world, the mutant beasts were all at the same level. If they fled all the way, they would survive if they were smarter.

 Maobao is powerful, but it is impossible for him to stay with his parents all the time, so he knew that the disaster was coming, so he didn't hesitate and came here directly with his family.

 Yi Han didn't dampen his enthusiasm, "Okay, I will order you to do it if there is work to do." After comforting Mao Bao, he went out, and he planned to make a suitable safe house for the family of three.

 When Shen Yu and Zai Zai got up, Yi Han had already returned with the designated safe house for a while, and Mao Bao's family was moved into the house again by him, this time hanging on the balcony.