40

Although the four people and two beasts were tossed enough along the way, it was indeed calm, and there was no accident until they entered the base where the Flying Eagles were located.

 Does the Yuan family know they are back? Naturally know.

 Have you ever thought about laying an ambush on the road? Naturally, I thought about it, but in the end it was nothing.

 They have no hope of fighting on land, not to mention adding an air battle, knowing that the success rate is slim, and how sick they are, they will send their heads to others.

 Now the Yuan family and He Jun did have a feud, but they didn't put it on the surface, and there was still room for maneuver. If they really wanted to fight, then put the fight on the surface, and the situation would be even more unfavorable to them.

 Yuan Guoqing looked at his injured son, not without anger, but also helpless, "Dad can't avenge you for the time being, but don't worry, this revenge will be avenged sooner or later.

 " His son's Shen Yu was the boyfriend He Jun's son had found, and there was no way to avenge this revenge for the time being.

 Yuan Qing's injury has been healed, but it is difficult to recover his energy and spirit. He has heard his father say this many times, and he doesn't want to say anything anymore. Now he is more concerned about another issue.

 "Dad, haven't you found someone yet? Can you hurry up?" He was fed up with a body without supernatural powers, and he wanted supernatural powers.

 "Don't worry, Dad is looking for the right person. Poor abilities will affect future development." For a person at his level, it is not a problem to find someone to contribute abilities. What is difficult is powerful abilities. .

 Yuan Qing didn't want to wait any longer, "Is it possible to be stronger than that Shen Yu? Anyway, I can't compare, just find me one." He was very realistic.

 The invention of the contribution contract may be a good thing, and the death care, etc., has indeed helped those people who have no ability to survive at home after death, but it is no longer a good thing when it develops later.

 Shen Yu and the others have discussed this matter long ago, and have made preparations for this matter, but this matter will not come to fruition in a day or two, and it is only now that it has landed, so there is no rush.

 The current capital base is located around the former old capital city. After the earthquake, the landform here has not changed much, so after it stabilized, the base moved back.

 The Flying Eagle Troop is located to the east of the base in the capital city, covering a fairly large area. The troop has its own planting and breeding areas, and does not rely on the base for supplies.

 He Jun has been looking for his son all these years. Not to mention the affairs of the base, even the affairs of the army are seldom in charge.

 The people in Feiying were quite curious about Yi Han, so when they arrived, they knew the news and those who were qualified to come in all came to the Feiying stop to watch.

 The mutant eagle base has its own landing platform, which is convenient for people to get on and off, and it is also convenient for them to be equipped with riding gear when there are flying missions. There is also a water tank here, and the water is always warm.

 When He Jun came down, he said to Daying, "After the harness is removed, you can move freely, and call me when you are hungry." Daying has never eaten food from others since he was a child.

 Among the ten mutated eagles, only the big eagle was his contracted beast, and the others were all his younger brothers. They were in employment relationship with He Jun. A creature like a mutated eagle cannot be tamed by humans.