8

Although the body of the supernatural being is much stronger than that of ordinary people, it is impossible for Yi Han to be fine immediately after drinking the blood-enriching soup. Drinking these two large bowls of brown sugar soup only relieved Yi Han from his dizziness.

 The wolf was much better, its injuries were not as serious as Yi Han's, and the absorption ability of the mutant beast was indeed much stronger than that of a human, so it was much more energetic.

 Shen Yu observed the outside, and made sure that some people had already packed the supernatural meat, loaded it on the newly made sled, and was about to set off before he was ready to act.

 This group of people looked down and out, not to mention snowmobiles, the only snowmobile was Yi Han's just picked up, and they used the simplest skis and sleds in the last days.

 People in the general base, among other things, snowmobiles are scarce items, but which base can be without a few modified vehicles such as snow trucks or buses, which is considered standard in the end of the world.

 This team of 20 people doesn't even have the cheapest snow truck, and they can walk alone in the post-apocalyptic ice and snow. normal.

 The snowy land in the last days is full of dangers, and the hidden mutant animals and plants are not easy to deal with. The low-level mutant beasts in groups, and the single high-level mutant beasts are difficult to deal with.

 If you want to pass through their territory, if you don't have any real skills, you will definitely be wiped out. This is why there will always be a person with psychic powers in the patrol team.

 These people can walk neatly on the snow, which shows that their skills are not bad, but their equipment does not match their skills. No one will believe that they are not tricky.

 Shen Yu knew their details too well, but it was all explained in the book, and they were considered the second generation after the end of the world. They didn't suffer much before the end of the world, and it was the same after the end of the world. It can be seen what the base they are in is like.

 People in the post-apocalyptic world are fierce, not to mention that where there is oppression, there is resistance. In short, the parents of their group of base leaders were all killed, and they escaped with difficulty, which makes them appear so desolate.

 It's really embarrassing to say that they are riots and cruelty. Why did they all flee? They didn't see much embarrassment, and there was no vicissitudes of the end of the world. They also brought so many crystal nuclei, which shows what kind of life they lived in the past.

 The experience of these people these days has indeed been miserable, and it is not an exaggeration to say that they are suffering from hunger and cold. When they suddenly saw so much wealth, they were dazzled, and they never thought about whether they should take it or not.

 It's not that he didn't expect it, but that he didn't take them to heart. From the appearance of Shen Yu and the others, to the time when the wolf frightened them twice, but didn't scare them away, and started to rest and get food. What a good state of mind.

 The third-level domesticated mutant beasts are just a few not so strong people, what are they afraid of, they don't think they can't deal with a few people, that's why they are so shameless.

 Of course, they didn't know that Yi Han had been cured, otherwise they wouldn't dare to be so arrogant. They wouldn't dare to mess with someone who could destroy level 4 mutant plants, and there was no level 4 ability among them.

 Yi Han was able to sit up after drinking the soup, and Shen Yu handed him two more bottles of energy potion. This kind of energy potion was extracted by plant supernatural beings, and its function was to quickly replenish nutrients.