74

Although the plot has long been changed beyond recognition by Shen Yu, character determines fate, and Gu Qing still did not escape the fate in the book in the end, and was deprived of her ability again, and was also seriously injured.

 Feng Qing kept his word. Ever since he broke up with Gu Qing, he never cared about her affairs again. The vicious daughter raised by a vicious woman is no longer the lovely sister in his heart.

 So even if he received a message for help, he didn't plan to take care of it. Gu Feng sent him a message, but he didn't reply, so Gu Feng came to his office.

 The capital hospital is not big, and there are not many doctors who can have an office, but Feng Qing is too special, he is willing to come to the hospital for outpatient visits, the hospital is naturally happy, and has prepared an independent office for him.

 The construction of the base has almost been completed, and now there are very few people seeking treatment from Feng Qing, so he is at leisure, and he is currently reading medical books. The hospital has a complete collection of various medical books.

 "I'll get the crystal core back and forth, I hope you can call Yan Yun back, let's go there." After Gu Feng understood Feng Qing's attitude, he changed the conditions.

 Feng Qing asked him seriously, "Do you think it's worth it?" Yan Yun came back from the south with two fourth-level crystal nuclei, and needed one to go to Zhenlong's temporary base, and there were six round trips.

 He didn't doubt that Gu Feng couldn't get out six fourth-level crystal nuclei. The elite team killed more than a dozen fourth-level mutant beasts recently. As the main force, it's normal to divide them into five or six.

 Gu Feng really worked hard, and because of his hard work, He Jun led the Flying Eagle Squad to station in the north, and the protection mission of the capital base was completely let go.

 He Jun has never been afraid or hindered others from making progress. The particularity of the Flying Eagle Squad and the First Aid Squad cannot be replaced by an elite team. He is very pleased with the growth of the elite team.

 The Flying Eagle Troop is indeed very powerful, but it is not a good thing to have no opponent. Why did the entire Flying Eagle Troop break through so little? To put it bluntly, we have a high self-esteem. It can also be said that there is no progress without competition.

 Gu Feng was introduced by Yuan Guoqing, so why not He Jun who introduced it for his subordinates to practice. Recently, the Flying Eagle Troop has grown quite fast, and no one from the team has been called back to help solve the problem.

 The Flying Eagle Squad was an impossible hurdle for them to cross, but the elite squad came from behind, which made the soldiers very unconvinced. They are all the same, why should they be compared? This attitude is what He Jun likes to see.

 The security work of the base in the capital has been supported by the two competing parties, which really saves He Jun a lot of work, otherwise he would not be stationed outside sometimes.

 Gu Feng has been receiving a lot of attention recently, and he is Yuan Guoqing's prospective son-in-law, so naturally he will not be exploited, so he got a lot of crystal cores, and he directly put down five fourth-level crystal cores and twelve third-level crystal cores, " It's worth it."

 "You are really a good brother." Feng Qing felt very funny, Gu Qing in the book was not deposed in front of him, but he didn't seek justice for her, and now he has become a good brother. brother.

 Gu Feng knew that he had misunderstood, "I'm not going to avenge her, I just think she's not worthy of death." It should be said that he just happened to be able to afford this crystal nucleus now, and he grew up together anyway, so he should help .