77

Everyone in Gu Feng's team has their own ideas. Xia Xin doesn't like the people in the team, so she just wants to find someone reliable. Any girl who doesn't want to marry into the Flying Eagle team is naturally no exception.

 She really didn't want to marry into the Flying Eagle Squad, she knew her own details, she really didn't know that Guo Liang would be so careless, and wanted to introduce her to the Flying Eagle Squad members.

 The entire Flying Eagle team certainly didn't know much about the death-defying incident back then, but the people at the top must have known it well. How could the Flying Eagle squad not know about what Guo Liang knew.

 Because of this incident, Gu Feng didn't even dare to join the Flying Eagle Squad. She is not stupid, how could she want to marry into the Flying Eagle Squad?

 Guo Liang's girlfriend released Yi Han's original words, that anyone who dares to marry her will issue a resignation report. Not to mention married, I probably wouldn't even dare to find her as a lover.

 The people in the team also had great opinions on Xia Xin. Because of this incident, the story of them snatching things without saving them had spread in the base, and even Gu Feng would be affected, let alone them. .

 "It's your business if you want to climb high, why do you want to drag the team into the water?" Most of them have problems with Xia Xin, mainly because Xia Xin is not very social.

 "That's right, if you don't look down on us, don't take advantage of it. You really think you are nobler than us." Don't think that a boy's mouth is not bad.

 The mouths of these boys were all bruised. Xia Xin, a girl, couldn't talk, talk, beat, beat, and immediately started packing her things. She decided to move out.

 When Xia Xin was at the Zhenlong base, she was different from everyone else. Everyone supported revenge, but she never echoed it. It was even more extreme when she came to the capital base. She would go back to sleep in her small room and never communicate with everyone. .

 Lin He and Zhang Yang moved out of the multi-person room a long time ago because of their relationship with Gu Feng's marching elite team. Now the rest of the team are basically advocating revenge, which doesn't fit Xia Xin's three views.

 Xia Xin wanted to marry the Flying Eagle Army because she knew they were unreliable, but when this happened, everyone in the team began to complain about her, and she felt that there was no need to stay.

 The capital base is different from the small base. Even a single woman here is not afraid of being bullied. If she continues to live here, she might be bullied. Moving away is the best choice.

 Xia Xin didn't refute a single word from the beginning to the end, but she said before leaving, "A bunch of parasites who are just eating and waiting to die, how can they say me?" Only she and Xu Bin have jobs in the team, and everyone else is Eat plain rice.

 When Xu Bin came back, he heard this just in time. Xia Xin's incident also affected him, but the place where they worked was not Feiying, that is, they listened to gossip and gossip, which did not affect his work.

 The faces of the other people in the team immediately changed, and then they began to swear. If Xu Bin was not afraid that they would cause trouble, he called the dormitory administrator.

 Xu Bin took a deep breath, "Wait for me." After saying that, he went into the house to pack his things. He had very few things, and he came out with his luggage in three minutes. Let alone Xia Xin, he couldn't stand these parasites anymore. .

 The capital base does not say that everyone can find a job, it is almost the same, even ordinary people have jobs to do, but they are a bunch of supernatural beings, but they dislike hard work and are unwilling to do it, and they have to rely on Gu Feng's subsidies to live, it is simply too much Too much.