58

It is true that Yuan Guoqing is the top leader of the capital base, but he is not responsible for the security work. The Flying Eagles were indeed the first to leave, but only one-third of the soldiers left, and the Flying Eagles are responsible for the security.

 Feiying's combat effectiveness is the strongest in the entire base. Even if He Jun wanted to take away all the fighters of Feiying, Yuan Guoqing would not be willing, so there are many Feiying members in each batch of relocated teams.

 These soldiers are responsible for the security of the entire team. To put it bluntly, they are in charge. The people under Yuan Guoqing must listen to their transfers. This is the condition agreed in advance, and He Jun never suffers!

 For this relocation, the entire base has been busy for more than half a month, and the travel list is also confirmed, so how could it be possible to add cars casually.

 If Feiying wanted to give Yuan Guoqing face, this matter would have passed like this, but Feiying's people didn't want to give him face, so the person in charge of the verification directly stopped the unregistered vehicles and people.

 In fact, the car given to the research institute was also stopped. How many cars there are on the migration road are all calculated. If cars can be added casually, wouldn't it be a mess? So when you go out, you should check the quantity clearly.

 On the way of relocation, there are records of who is in charge of how many vehicles and how many people are in charge. A group of 1,000 people has a group leader. The number of vehicles and the number of people must be checked before departure.

 There is no number of people on motorcycles or skateboards, but the number of people and vehicles must be recorded in detail. Excess vehicles are not allowed to enter the team, unless there are special circumstances.

 There are too many vehicles on the migration road and the occupied area is too large, and the team will be stretched too long. If there is no time to rescue in bad weather, there will be great casualties, so it is generally impossible to increase the number of vehicles.

 People can walk alongside two rows of vehicles, but it is impossible for vehicles to be divided into three rows, four rows, five or six rows. This way of relocating people is a bit tiring, but it is the most effective way of relocation.

 If you really don't want to abandon your furniture, car, etc., the base is also allowed, but the base does not give protection, just follow behind.

 Few people who have experienced many migrations are so stubborn. Except for the strong like the Flying Eagle Squad, those who stayed behind were basically fed by mutant beasts.

 So no matter how good the car is, don't even think about going out without the formalities. The investigation is very strict in this regard, unless it is a person with spatial abilities, it is impossible to escape the investigation.

 When he was stopped, Dean Fang took out his own paperwork, "I reported it yesterday, and this car is a special car assigned by Secretary Yuan to the research institute." It said it was a special car, but it was in Yuan Guoqing's name.

 Because it was a temporary addition, it was impossible to be queued at the front, so they were already at the back. If He Jun hadn't agreed to it, he really didn't want to make such a fuss.

 The soldier in charge checked Yuan Qing's ID, and didn't question it, "Please be careful all the way." But the next few cars said nothing.

 Yuan Qing just glanced at it, and didn't care anymore, he knew it would happen, his father didn't know what to think, it's fine if he was in the base, but on the way of relocation, he challenged Feiying, it's not uncomfortable ?