32

Although Yan Yun's ability is very special, it is considered unique in this world, but there are some people with similar abilities that are not as good as him, and one of them is outstanding.

 Yan Yun can teleport thousands of miles as long as he has enough energy, but the other one can teleport up to five hundred miles. The key is that the use of crystal cores is very different. The heavier the items he brings, the more crystal cores he consumes. .

 Yuan Qing was brought back all the way, without twenty fourth-level crystal nuclei, it was not enough.

 Shen Yu was also reminded by the system before he knew that Yuan Qing had left the success base, so he shared the news with Yi Han and the other three, and they formed a group at noon.

 Other mobile phones and tablets also have the map function, but the function of displaying people's names is only available on the tablet where the system is located. After it is shared, other mobile phones and tablets can see it.

 Yi Han replied in seconds: "I knew the world was not so honest."

 Feng Qing also replied immediately: "Even if his family is rich, it is estimated that Yuan's family will not be able to produce so many fourth-level crystal nuclei at one time. It should be borrowed from many sources. Yes, it’s really costing money.”

 Arranging a team of people to pick them up, as long as they are strong along the way, not only can’t lose, but can also make a lot of money, it’s really bloody to arrange such a person to come.

 There is a detailed introduction to this supernatural being in the book. He is Yuan Qing's number one admirer. In the book, Yan Yun will be killed because of him.

 "Feng Qing's guess should be correct. Yi Han's father might really have the ability to kill him, so the world let him escape." Shen Yu thought of this when he saw Yuan Qing fleeing.

 "The world should mention the fact that the heresy can intercept the news, otherwise the capital will not miss any news and come directly to pick up people." Yi Han thought of this.

 "Actually, it's not impossible to do it now. I may be able to intercept him along the direction. Do you want to try and see if you can kill him?" Yan Yun suggested.

 "The world just notified Yuan Qing to leave now, which proves that it is not afraid of us to do it, unless you can bring General He with you, then it will be possible to succeed." Although Feng Qing and Yan Yun were in the same room, they still communicated by typing.

 This is what they discussed in advance, and they will never say anything about the plot in the future, and discuss everything they want to say in the group to ensure that no fifth person knows about it, in case any accidents happen.

 The plot has already changed them beyond recognition. At this time, letting people see the plot is undoubtedly adding suitable partners to the world, and it will not benefit them at all.

 As for Yi Han's father, they also analyzed it. Telling him will do more harm than good. No one knows if it will affect him, so it's better to keep it as it is.

 "Let's forget it, I can't explain it." Yi Han knows his father too well, don't look at his father who is emotionally confused, but is shrewd about other things, so it's better not to mention it.

 He Jun originally wanted to talk to Yi Han, but Yi Han held a mobile phone to show it clearly and stopped talking. He couldn't hold back, "What's the matter with your mobile phone? Whose ability controls it?" Yi

 Han Han replied without raising his head: "Shen Yu is a supernatural ability derived from being promoted to level four." .

 "Upstairs and downstairs, if there is anything you can't say, you have to send a message." Asking about the ability is just a chatter, he is dissatisfied with being posted here.