25

In fact, Shen Yu had been skeptical since the afternoon, and after a few experiments, he confirmed his guess. When he restrained his mental power, he quickly checked the system.

 The system is said to be a system, but it may have something to do with his imagination. It is now the image of a smartphone staying in his mental power. Normally, when his mental power is still, the system will not move.

 When Shen Yu checked, he found that there were several threads of mental strength in the system, which had been hovering in his sea of ​​spiritual strength. After tentatively touching these threads of spiritual strength, he understood what was going on, so he decisively let go.

 Don't think that if he has assimilated with the system, he can't get rid of it. You underestimate him too much. He is really ruthless to himself. He cut off all the controlled mental power, and also cut off the world's control over him.

 He had assimilated with the system, but the assimilated mental power was only part of it. Most of the system's spiritual power was absorbed by his mental power, otherwise he would not be able to break through level four.

 The spiritual power that Shen Yu cut off only accounted for one-tenth of his spiritual power. To put it bluntly, what was discarded was the infected spiritual power thread. As long as he discarded these, he could separate the system, get rid of control, and not lose money. .

 If the spiritual force thread is described by the human body, it is equivalent to a human finger, and the pain is unavoidable when it is cut off. Shen Yu also cut off dozens of spiritual force threads that were assimilated, so there is no need to think about the pain.

 Shen Yu broke out in cold sweat from the pain, this wasn't the end, he still had to mobilize the severed mental power to separate and imprison him on the tablet, the pain was doubled.

 Shen Yu's mental power began to go out of control, and Yi Han felt something was wrong immediately, and asked anxiously, "What's wrong? Don't scare me." Shen Yu can keep his head clear, and it's not easy to separate the system, so he really doesn't have the energy to

 answer , after he imprisoned the stripped system and mental power strands on the tablet, he passed out in a coma with peace of mind.

 Yi Han rested for a long time, and he felt much better. Besides, he couldn't feel the dizziness any more, so he picked up Shen Yu and ran outside, calling the big cat and the wolf while running.

 He didn't go through the door at all, he ran out along the balcony door opened by the big cat, and ran to the door of Feng Qing's house in a minute, it was convenient for the doctor to live nearby.

 Yan Yun and Feng Qing had been tossing around for a whole day, and they were too tired. They fell asleep now. When they heard the voice coming to open the door, they saw Yi Han who was wearing pajamas and barefoot. They were shocked, and hurriedly opened the door to let him in .

 Feng Qing had already got off the bed, "Put it on the bed first." When he spoke, he had already started to check, and Yan Yun had already handed him a first-level crystal nucleus with winking.

 "Third-level crystal nucleus." Feng Qing felt something was wrong when he checked it. Shen Yu's mental power seemed to be attacked suddenly. Not only was his mental power chaotic, but many roots were cut off, which was quite serious.

 Yi Han couldn't get out the crystal nucleus, so he brought the big cat here. This can be regarded as a habit developed in the last days. No matter what time it is, keep calm, and panic can't solve any problems.

 The big cat is so smart, Yi Han borrowed crystal cores from it, it is happy, but mutant beasts can't absorb crystal cores, it collects crystal cores to exchange for cat food, the more shit shovelers use them, the happier it is.