41

Shen Yu and Yi Han didn't have the conditions to rest, so they simply took a shower. When He Jun brought Zai Zai home, they had just gone to take a shower.

 In fact, let’s talk about tiredness, that’s really tiring. Flying on an eagle at high altitude, even with a protective cover, the oxygen is indeed thin, and people who are not used to it will feel double tired.

 Now that my feet are on the ground, I eased up a little bit, took a bath and relaxed, maybe not much better physically, but not so uncomfortable psychologically.

 When He Jun took Zai Zai to freshen up in the bathroom downstairs, the two of them had already cleaned up and were exercising their muscles and bones. The effect was not bad, and they seemed to be less tired after a while.

 Zai Zai didn't take a bath, but He Jun has already taken care of it. He took off his coat. Knowing that his son's family likes to be clean, he also changed his coat and trousers and threw them in the laundry.

 The wolves have been formed into the habit of being clean. Before entering the house, they found a piece of snow and cleaned all their fur. Big cats are naturally clean, which is not lazy.

 He Jun felt that it would be nice to be able to take his home with him, and he would know where the house was. No matter where he settled down, he would never feel unfamiliar.

 "Father, Grandpa Li said that dinner will be served soon." Zaizai started to pass on the message when he saw Shen Yu. He must be hungry, otherwise he would not be able to remember to pass on the message.

 Shen Yu and Yi Han took advantage of the situation and stopped. They just moved around a little bit, not really practicing, "Well, let's go now." It would be bad to let others call.

 In fact, they had already guessed who the neighbor was just now, and the person who could live here, with a homestead no smaller than Yi Han's father, was probably that Professor Li.

 You can't eat food for free, you have to pay attention to human relations, Shen Yu took out a small bag of five catties of vacuum-packed polished rice from the space, as a return gift.

 He Jun didn't say anything, "Okay, let's go when you're ready." He picked up Zai Zai casually, and now he doesn't need to say hello when he hugs Zai Zai, and Zai Zai is very used to it.

 In fact, aside from other things, with Yi Han's father helping to take care of the cubs, Shen Yu and Yi Han felt a lot easier. To be realistic, this father's recognition is too valuable, from all aspects.

 Yi Han wasn't prepared to be cheap and good-looking, his attitude would naturally change, even if he wasn't close enough, it was much better than when he first recognized him.

 "You two are housekeepers, and I will bring you two eagle food later." Seeing that the wolf was about to follow, Yi Han hurriedly called out and took it with him. Can it eat other people's food?

 Yi Han asked Yu She for some eagle food, and planned to deal with two meals first, then find someone to make cat and dog food tomorrow, and then find a nanny to cook, in short, Shen Yu can't be the househusband.

 The wolf was aggrieved, "Wow, woof, woof." There is a big cat at home, why does it stay to watch the house?

 "Meow, meow, meow." The big cat is also unwilling, it does not object to housekeeping, but it has objections to eating eagle food, dog food is fine, now even the dog food is gone, eating eagle food every day, this is abuse -treat.

 Yi Han had a headache, so he said to Canglang first, "I didn't see how big you are, is there a place for you to stay in the house? If you don't want to look after the house, go look at the yard." Canglang was still very wronged, "Wang, woof