14

Shen Yu took out the hand-painted map from the clothes stored in the space, because it was placed in the lower pocket, there was not so much blood on it, and he could still see it clearly.

 Zhang Mei's pictures are very recognizable. Her mother is an art teacher. Her skills are good, and even the characters are more beautiful than girls of the same age. You can tell that it is from her handwriting.

 Shen Yu looked at Feng Qing and his wife, "You should have heard who our enemy is and how to choose."

 Feng Qing shook his head, "Cancel this deal." He hoped that Shen Yu's enemy was heinous, so that he and Yan Yun's debt could be reduced, but Zhang Chenggong's reputation is not bad, so they can't accept it.

 When Yan Yun received business, he would inquire about the news of each base, and he still had a certain understanding of the information of the person in charge, and they would not listen to one-sided words.

 Even if what Shen Yu's man said was true, they would not accept this business. The two of them never got involved in personal grievances. There is no way to distinguish right from wrong in such grievances.

 Shen Yu guessed it would be like this, "Okay, then let's change the transaction content, the number of teleportation times is unlimited for three months, and the energy used for teleportation will be paid by me, okay?" Feng Qing and Yan Yun exchanged glances

 , "Yes, but there is one thing to say in advance, only non-combat teleportation is provided." They were very cautious, for fear of being used.

 Shen Yu nodded, "Deal." All he needed was teleportation ability, and he wanted to activate all the important places on the system, so as to easily destroy the plot that might be restored.

 This book is full of malice towards their family. He changed the previous plot, but who knows if there will be pitfalls waiting for them in the future, so he has to keep an eye on them, and he is determined not to let Gu Feng and Yuan Qing turn over.

 Shen Yu handed Zai to Yi Han, "I want to go back to the success base to get some things, you take Zai Zai and wait for me for a while." Yi Han was naturally

 unwilling, "When I get better, let's go back together." Yu himself went to Zhang Chenggong to settle accounts, Zhang Chenggong had many loyal people, it was too dangerous for Shen Yu to go back by himself.

 "Don't worry, I won't conflict with them." He has already thought of a solution, if he doesn't kill people, he can also take revenge, so why bother to kill people.

 How could Yi Han feel at ease, but Shen Yu was not something he could persuade, "I have nothing to do now, why don't we go back together." Shen Yu shook his head, "

 You will delay my work when you go back." planned.

 Hearing this, Yi Han was relieved, "That's fine, you go and come back early." Having a plan proves that there will be no conflicts.

 The straight-line distance from the success base is quite close, and a first-level crystal nucleus is enough, so Feng Qing decided to go for a walk along with him, and watch the fun by the way, he wanted to see how Shen Yu would take revenge.

 Although they still owe a few third-level crystal nuclei in foreign debts, they will have no other expenses in the future, so why not pay them? They used to waste more than that on the crystal nuclei of sending news every month.

 What is the most expensive in the last days, food and clothing are not the most expensive, only the capable and wealthy people have spare money or the ability to find someone in the last days.