57

Although someone has already passed by, it is not very convenient when resting in the snow, so when resting, the role of the ice ability is highlighted.

 He Jun pays attention to what he pays, so there must be rewards, so the ice-type supernatural beings who are assigned to this kind of work are naturally treated the best. Even men of the second and third ranks have cars to sit in, so they don't have to suffer under the cold tired.

 The frozen snow surface is not even a small area, which consumes a lot of power. The key is that it consumes a lot twice a day. It would be a bit unfair to let them go on the road with the people below.

 When parking, the ice-type power user will immediately use the power to freeze the nearby ground little by little. As more and more people get off the car, all the places where people want to move around will be frozen solid.

 When Shen Yu got out of the car, the snow around them had already been frozen solid, and there was a fourth-level ice element in their team, and Zai Zai was having a good time right now, staying in the car all morning made Zai Zai exhausted.

 Pan Kai of the fourth-level ice system also likes to tease him. He is directing the ice cube and leading Zai Zai around in circles, otherwise Zai Zai would not be able to play so happily.

 He belongs to the Flying Eagle Team, and this time he was assigned to be the driver and bodyguard for He Jun. He was the busiest person in the car, driving when on the road, dealing with snow when resting, and playing with the children when he was free. Say something.

 During the Little Ice Cold period, apart from the Beast Control Department, the Ice Department was considered the strongest at the same level. He Jun's status was too special. Even if he was strong, Feiying couldn't help but arrange someone to protect him. This was a matter of principle.

 In fact, the entire Flying Eagle Squad were his personal bodyguards, and they rarely left him before, that is, after Yi Han came back, the Flying Eagle Squad began to perform tasks alone.

 The appearance of the fifth-level mutated plants was a warning to the Flying Eagle team, so Pan Kai was sent here this time. In Yu She's words, "A leader must look like a leader." He is talking again now.

 Yu She has been dealing with various matters, and the contact with the base has never been broken. He is very clear about Yuan Guoqing's little tricks.

 "Yes, is he worthy of being compared with our general?" Pan Kai played around with Zai Zai, and at the same time he did not forget to ridicule Yuan Guoqing, no one in the Flying Eagle Squad could fall in love with him.

 Except for the breeder Lao Hei and the teleporter Lao Zhao who are relatively modest due to their levels, the members of the Flying Eagle Squad, including the healer Lin Zi, are a bit rebellious.

 "Be careful with what you say." He Jun frowned. No matter how wrong Yuan Guoqing was, he was indeed the top leader of the base now, and it was a bit too much to speak of him in public.

 Yu She and Pan Kai stopped talking, but Yu She couldn't help asking, "Boss, are you just letting him go like this?" They were not on the front line this time, but the major general was still behind.

 What credit does Yuan Guoqing have, what qualifications does he have to compare with them? If he only arranges his son, no one else can say anything, but he actually arranged seven aunts and eight aunts, which is too much.

 He Jun glared at him, "Our family can enjoy privileges, why can't theirs." The position is different, the idea is different, Yuan Guoqing would be stupid if he really didn't arrange anything!