38

The Beiyun base is indeed a grassroots team now. After they killed the original base leaders, life is indeed better, but it is only reflected in food, and lacks in other aspects.

 A qualified leadership team is definitely not like this. Even in the last days, external channels are equally important. It would be fine if the Beiyun was a small base with a population of several thousand, but here is a population of 200,000.

 The Beiyun side came slowly, but the leaders of the Caotai team all came. They also knew the reputation of the Flying Eagle Army, and they dared not take it lightly.

 He Jun was very dissatisfied with the speed of the Beiyun Base, not with their reception attitude, but with their emergency attitude, "If the real flying mutant beasts come, have you thought about what will happen?" The end of the

 world Afterwards, the various bases are indeed independent, but the prestige and heritage of the capital base are there. It is true that the teams from the capital base will not be easily offended by other bases.

 The Yuan family controls the material transaction, and other bases give some face, not necessarily because of fear, but He Jun is different, he is purely deterred by force, and he is really afraid of him, even if he is dissatisfied with his lectures, others can only listen with.

 The young grassroots team of Beiyun did not have experience in dealing with such things, and they didn't feel that He Jun was meddling in his own business.

 The only older one immediately replied: "We didn't coordinate well. We will readjust the duty method in the future. Thank you for your suggestion." This is absolutely sincere.

 In fact, they can't be blamed for this. They killed almost all the people in the previous Beiyun patrol team. The new patrol officers are indeed inexperienced.

 He Jun knew about the Beiyun riots. He didn't like the original leaders of the Beiyun Movement, so he didn't care when he received the distress message. Those who can drive the people at the bottom are definitely not good people.

 There are too many injustices in the post-apocalyptic world, and He Jun can't manage them, and he doesn't have time to deal with them, unless he really fishes the people and forces the people to have no way out. If he knows, he will deal with it.

 The people of Beiyun may have suffered a little bit, but they didn't reach the point where they couldn't survive. Most of the people in Beiyun did survive because of the prophets, so these outsiders couldn't intervene.

 "People with mental power and perception abilities should not be sent abroad recently, and the people should be ready to move again at any time, so as not to be in a hurry when a disaster occurs." He Jun saw that they didn't understand many things, so he reminded them by the way one time.

 The Beiyun side was immediately blindsided. Several young people looked at each other, and finally the oldest one said, "Didn't it mean that the geological disaster has passed? Why is there still a disaster?" He Jun frowned, "

 This Didn’t there be a report a long time ago? Professor Li Dong said that this year is a year of disasters, and there should be several successive disasters starting in the second half of the year, so that all bases should be prepared for emergencies.” I was able to find my son before the disaster happened. , he is very glad.

 Professor Li Dong is indeed not a prophet, but a geologist. He became famous only after the apocalypse. Before the apocalypse, he was the first to speak out publicly, saying that a catastrophe was coming, but no one believed it.

 After the end of the world, He Jun never paid any attention to the prophets. He has always listened to Professor Li for the site selection and walking route of the capital base. Facts have proved that Professor Li is much more effective than bullshit prophets.