7

The matter of the life fruit is indeed not a secret in each base, but it is not known in detail who was the first person to eat the life fruit, which base, and people other than the northern base.

 Feng Qing wanted a life fruit, but his sister couldn't find it, so he couldn't stabilize, so he could only think about it, and didn't inquire about it. He didn't expect to meet him like this, and he felt that it was fate.

 "Can I exchange a life fruit with you?" After the younger sister found her, her life would be stable. With his and Yan Yun's abilities, they might not be able to support a child.

 Feng Qingdao didn't think there was anything wrong with a man having a child, how lucky he was to have a child with his and Yan Yun's blood, he couldn't wish for it.

 "When the next batch of life fruits are ripe, I'll give you one." Regardless of whether it was a transaction or not, he was grateful to Feng Qing, even if the result of the transaction was not what he wanted.

 But there is no ready-made life fruit at home, and it will be at least one month before the next fruit of the life fruit tree matures, so he said the next batch.

 Life fruit has always been a scarce item, and many people in the base are staring at it. In the future, there is no need to talk about favors, but you can make decisions yourself.

 Feng Qing was very happy, "You don't need to give it away, we can make another deal after this transaction is completed." He didn't agree to kill the enemy unconditionally because of this matter, it was a matter of principle.

 Since the end of the world, Yan Yun has also taken on many similar commissions. In this chaotic end of the world, there are indeed too many evil deeds. When encountering people who are not pleasing to the eye, Yan Yun will take action without entrusting them.

 Shen Yu nodded, "Yes." He didn't force it, it's a good thing to have principles, he hoped that Feng Qing and his wife could always stick to their principles and not slap themselves in the face.

 Yan went to see that Fengqing was getting better, and he also took out an apocalyptic electric cooker from the space, and started to make something to eat. His space was less than two square meters of portable space, and most of the things he brought were practical items.

 Shen Yu has all kinds of seasonings, and the stewed chicken in a large pot is full of aroma, but they can only heat up the doomsday biscuits, and then put two slices of doomsday sausages, which is the doomsday brand Roujiamo.

 Doomsday sesame seed cakes are indeed similar to sesame seed cakes, but the ingredients are not white flour, but fine rice bran and cornmeal. It scratches the throat after eating, but it is not too difficult to swallow.

 The yield of wheat and rice is not as high as that of corn, and there are not many plants in each base, so people in the last days don't even waste fine rice bran, and they mix cornmeal to make doomsday biscuits.

 This is the main meal for most people in the last days, but Shen Yu's family seldom eats it. No matter how selfless he is, he still puts a lot of his own food in the space.

 The shelf life of rice and white flour is short, but the shelf life of rice and wheat is much longer. In the end of the world, the taste is not so important. He collects less wheat, but he collects a lot of rice.

 Although there is no possibility of mold and deterioration in the storage space, it is impossible to store it for decades, so it is still necessary to eat, and there is really no need to eat doomsday biscuits.

 Feng Qing and his wife are not poor, but they keep walking around, they can’t save things, and they consume crystal cores, so it’s a little harder to eat well, and there is no shortage of sausages. Yanyun’s sneak attack is a good hand, and I’m not afraid of not having mutated meat eat.