17

Shen Yu didn't think about it that much before, and it can't be said that he was out of his mind, he just simply didn't expect that Zhang Chenggong, who has always been kind to them both, would be so vicious.

 In fact, it's not Shen Yu's fault. He was kidnapped once when he was eight years old. He suffered a little bit, and then he suffered a little while learning Kung Fu from Yi Lao. After that, everything went smoothly.

 Although the apocalypse came, Mr. Yi and his father passed away immediately in the disaster. He felt that he had no support, but he had Yi Han, and later picked up the wolf. He was sad, but he didn’t eat anything big. suffering.

 As soon as the apocalypse began, he had awakened spatial abilities, his skills were not weak, and he had Yi Han as his bodyguard. Even the journey back to Yi Han's hometown was not too difficult, otherwise he wouldn't have picked up a wolf to raise him. .

 Shen Yu also admitted that the power of space and the power of mental power are really important in the last days, because with these two powers, the road of finding relatives, which should have been extremely difficult, is relatively smooth for him Much more.

 In fact, even though it was a relatively difficult road to find relatives, they did not encounter too many difficulties. Within a month, they met Zhang Chenggong's team.

 The family that Yi Han's mother married into was neighbors to Zhang Chenggong's family, and the team led by Zhang Chenggong was the last population in the town, so they followed Zhang Chenggong's team all the way to start the migration.

 In the few years since the end of the world, there really was no place that was safe. They had to relocate every few months, or even one or two months, because they had shared hardships along the way, and they really didn't think about leaving.

 In fact, to put it bluntly, he and Yi Han were naive. He had always heard that people who have not experienced the hammering of society are not considered out of society. Only now did he realize that this is so true, it really is true.

 Zhang Chenggong was indeed not very old at the beginning of the end of the world, less than twenty-five years old, but he started working before going to college. Regardless of whether he was successful or not, he had quite a lot of social experience.

 On the other hand, he and Yi Han are really incomparable with others. Needless to say, the conditions of his family are equipped with nanny, chef and bodyguards.

 Yi Han is better than him in this point, and his parents divorced and stayed in the town with his mother for a year, but at most he learned to wash and cook, and his mind is incomparable with social people.

 Ever since Yi Han got into a fight with his stepfather, he was forcibly brought back by Yi Lao, and he returned to the life of the young master again. With their experience like this, it is not wrong to be counted against.

 Even if the system is suppressed, theory and reality are two different things. It doesn't mean that knowing all the contents of the book is omnipotent. Besides, the plot has turned a corner, who knows how it will develop in the future.

 Shen Yu's family members knew about his family affairs, let alone win people's hearts with Yi Han, he didn't even understand the most basic human relationships, so don't even think about trying to be king or hegemony.

 He is relying on the system's foresight now, and the means are not so easy to learn, so his positioning of his family is to live well, not to be cannon fodder, and to find opportunities for revenge, it's as simple as that.

 After Shen Yu came back, he didn't say anything else, but asked Yan Yun directly, "Do you know the coordinates of Zhenlong Base, how many crystal nuclei do you need to go there?" In fact, Shen Yu also