27

Both Shen Yu and Yi Han planned to do something big, make a big move, set up a cannon fodder alliance, and directly overturn the world, but they were blown away by Feng Qing with just a few words.

 Although they were hit, they were not people who would not listen to persuasion. Shen Yu also knew what was wrong with him and Yi Han, which was why he chose to leave the success base.

 If he and Yi Han are capable of managing a base, what about Zhang Chenggong? This time he was also stimulated by the matter of world control, so he came up with such a plan on a whim.

 "Do you think there might be a law here? The law wants to destroy the world, so it puts a system to change the plot." After going through so much, Shen Yu's ability to resist blows is much stronger.

 Feng Qing hadn't sorted out his thoughts for a while, but Yan Yun had a different view. His understanding of space and time surpassed most people, otherwise he wouldn't have advanced so quickly.

 "Let's make a hypothesis, assuming that there really are laws, but whoever says that the laws just want to destroy the world, maybe they are protesting something. If they really want to destroy the world, the system will not have such a little ability." Shen Yu and Yi Han have always

 felt The system is quite useful, and it was only after Yan Yun said this that he suddenly realized that the system seems to be of little use other than being an information liaison officer.

 When the system came in, it was suppressed by the world and almost crashed, so it wanted to grab Shen Yu's mental power to replenish energy. Later, it was assimilated by Shen Yu, and it was controlled by the world. It seems really good to say it.

 Shen Yu suddenly felt that he was stupid and naive. He looked at the system, and the system's reaction was to shut down and pretend to be dead.

 Yi Han looked at the system that was pretending to be dead, and then at Shen Yu, "Okay, since we have nothing to do with the world for the time being, then use the Chosen One as a stepping stone, beat them to the ground, and see who the world supports "

 Feng Qing and Yan Yun felt that this was a bit crazy, but it was still a reliable idea, "Gu Feng is easy to deal with, as long as he is not allowed to come into contact with Yuan Qing, he will not be able to get up. Yuan Qing is more difficult to deal with."

 "Shouldn't we fight for father? He has a father, and so do I. His father is the leader of the base in the capital, and my father is the number one person in the last days. His father will send someone to protect him, and my father will come over in person soon. Then fight hard." Let's see who is the stronger father." Yi Han was really stimulated.

 Feng Qing and Yan Yun were really surprised, and Feng Qing grasped the key point, he asked Shen Yu, "Did you tell Yi Han about the plot after you got rid of control, and you didn't know about Yi Han's father beforehand? "

 "Yes, I told him after I got rid of the system. As for his father, when I knew him, his name was Yi Han." Yi Lao and Yi Han didn't mention it.

 "What the hell is this world in which the three views are not right? I am not afraid of revealing the plot, but I am afraid that people will recognize my father. It is so crooked." Feng Qing has thoroughly seen the essence of this world.

 Shen Yuzhen didn't think about it, "I thought the world was afraid of me telling the story, but I didn't expect the world to defend against Yi Han's father." He was misled by the appearance of the system.

 Feng Qing sarcastically said: "The three views of this world are very crooked, so we can't use common sense to infer. Yuan Qing has been fighting for his father all the way, so he is naturally afraid of another person who also fights for his father." Yi Han didn't know what to say