13

Gu Feng's team put on their skis after walking far away, and slid away quickly, afraid that they would embarrass them again.

 Shen Yu didn't intend to make things difficult, but it was only now, as long as he lived for a day, Gu Feng and Yuan Qing would not want to use their family as a stepping stone to dominate in the last days.

 There are many capable people in the last days, without them, there will be others rising up, as long as he keeps an eye on Gu Feng and Yuan Qing, their family will never be cannon fodder again.

 Although this system is not very useful, but for the people he has met and the places he has been to, there are records on it. Even the places he has not been to, the place names are displayed, which can be regarded as a golden finger.

 As soon as Gu Feng's team left, the route they were taking was still uncertain. It showed a row of villains moving, and the location where Yuan Qing was was very intriguing. They actually went in the direction of the success base.

 It's not difficult to understand when you think about it. It's the closest to the success base. If you go faster, you can reach the success base in ten hours.

 Zhenlong base is much farther away, Yuan Qing will go there, it should be the need of the plot, that is the most important part of the chain reaction, how could he not go there.

 Now he doesn't care about what will happen to Yuan Qing, a useless person without guards, he can't make waves for the time being, he is still busy, the plants have to be cleaned up, and the mutant beasts have to be sent away.

 The mutant beasts summoned by Yi Han also have to pay wages. The mutant beasts have no shortage of meat to eat. Humans are afraid of the poison on the mutant beasts, but the mutant beasts cannot poison each other. What they lack are plants.

 During the Little Ice Age, even herbivorous mutant beasts were changed to carnivorous. Those that could not change their digestive system were eliminated long ago, but herbivorous mutant beasts still prefer to eat plants.

 The mutant beasts summoned by Yi Han are all traded with plants. If he doesn't go out with the plant department, he will always bring the plants that the mutant beasts love to eat. Even if the plants are frozen, the mutant beasts will not dislike them.

 This time, Yi Han's exchange items are naturally plants, and there are really no plants for them in this meeting, and the cubs are plant-based, but even the stepfather can't squeeze child labor in this meeting, just change it to something else.

 The leaves of the fourth-level mutant plants have many functions, and they are stronger than plants and grass. The same is true for using mutant leaves. Yi Han also means this, so they are following the mutation.

 I don't know if eating the mutated leaves has other effects, but they are definitely much more delicious than ordinary green plants. The key is that they won't freeze in a short period of time, so the three mutated beasts didn't disagree.

 The mutated beasts were more flexible, so Shen Yu simply found a few bags, divided the big bag of leaves that Gu Feng had sent back into three bags, put them in, and asked them to bring them back to the nest to eat.

 Under normal circumstances, the fourth-level mutant leaves are not so easy to drop, but it will attack with leaves in battle, and some will be knocked off, so it drops a lot of leaves.

 Many of these leaves were buried in the snow, but they were all found by the supernatural beings in Gu Feng's team. If it was Shen Yu, he really couldn't find all the fallen leaves.

 There are so many types of supernatural beings in the last days. The more people live in a group, the more convenient it is for all kinds of supernatural beings to gather together. This is why Shen Yu and Yi Han never thought of leaving the group.