Back to Training

The assassin of the team didn't waste any time to recover. Even before dawn he had been engaging in vigorous exercise and heavy training. His softness which he believed to be the cause of his inadequacy had to be eradicated. Damian had already decided to use the remaining five days to the required mission to engage in rigorous training to build his body and mind for the day to come.

     Everyone was worried. He paid no attention to them. He had a purpose and he wanted to chase that purpose with everything he had in him. Damian Al ghul was done being weak.

       As promised Raven was served breakfast and meals at the required time. Although shocked by the delicious food placed  in front of her every time she was even more shocked by being forced to dine with the Al ghul when served. She found his presence brooding and unnecessary. She couldn't help but sense the ulterior motive hidden behind his gaze every time they ate together. She expected words of requests or maybe orders but nothing ever came out.

     Damian wasn't the only one going rogue. The rest of the Titans that still remained in some way had felt the lack of ability hidden within them. They trained just as hard but not as much as Damian.

    The bright and cheerful Garfield wasn't so bright and cheerful except when he was needed you would always find him in his room. Kori and Dick decided to take a break of all their lovey dovey act and devote themselves to the team. Raven besides meditating, reading and sleeping began to use the train room more often. It was proven from their last battle that she could no longer make use of her powers in certain situations, so physical fitness was a must. Thankfully the food she has been eating from Damian was exceptionally nutritious and worked wonders in the right places.