3. Those Eyes

"Shut up Hyunjin" the man laughed as he, along with his three friends, walked down the street, heading to their home.

"But it was funny, ok" he laughed even more in return, taking his phone back from the man.

"Oh oh Minho hyung look, this one" he called again, showing his phone to the said man to show another tiktok on his phone.

All of them laughed watching the video. Like any other friends do.

Finally they reached their home and rang the bell, being welcomed by the sweetest smile in the whole world.

That's how Felix defines Chan's smile.

Lee Bangchan

Lee Bangchan

26

Oldest son of Lee family
• Head of the Finance department of the gang
• Deadliest Swordsman in the whole underworld, but keeps his identity hidden

The only person allowed to be a little informal with the Leader at times. And for Chan, no matter what, Minho and Jeongin were his little babies. So what, if one of them is the biggest Mafia leader now? And so what, if the other is been trained to be as cruel? So what? They were his littles.

Minho was his little boy. And he's gonna remain like that for the rest of the life.

In spite of being the oldest brother out of the three, Chan never wanted to be the Leader of the gang. He always had this soft corner for everyone in there, and he knew he can never run a gang with a soft heart.

Also, he was the first one to see the image of a 'Leader' in his little brothers.

__________________________________________

"Hey Chan hyung!" Felix beamed a smile which was immediately returned to him.

"HI LIXIE!" before Chan could respond, there was voice from across the road. They all turned around and saw a man crossing the road and heading towards them.