31. A Little Spoiled

"Was it Louis?"

A small voice grabbed everyone's attention.

All of them sat on the stairs or stood leaning on the wall outside the house, having thick tears in their eyes. All of them.

When Chan asked them to get out, they did and sat outside the door. They had no intentions of ear dropping, they didn't even knew what Minho and Chan were going to talk about.

"Is that why Boss was always so furious and disappointed about dad having peaceful meetings with Louis?" Jeongin asked again, silent tears rolling down his eyes.

Hyunjin wiped his tears and looked away. They all knew what happened that day. All of them, except Jeongin.

"Was it Louis who pulled this attack on M-Mom?" he asked again, eyes lost into nothingness.

"Yes, it was Louis" Seungmin spoke, wiping his own tears away "That's why hyung killed him in the first meeting he got with him" he informed as new tears fell from his eyes remembering those sweet memories with Mrs. Lee.

"All of you knew?" he asked, voice sounding lost.

He looked at Felix sitting beside him "You knew too?"

Felix and Changbin have heard about what happened with Mrs. Lee, but they have never heard the pain behind the incident, but today, when they heard Minho say it, shout it out, cry it loud, they felt the pain.

Felix looked at Jeongin with sad and teary eyes and nodded lightly.

Jeongin smiled with more silent tears running down "And everybody told me that Mom died of sudden heart attack. For whole my life, you all lied-"

"So you wanted to know this!? Live with this!?" Hyunjin snapped, eyes red, face wet with uncontrollable tears. Not only Minho, Jeongin and Chan, but he also lost his Mom that day.

Jeongin looked over to the man with big eyes, slowly lowering his head and shaking it lightly "No. I didn't. I'm sorry" he whispered, understanding why everyone hid this from him.

They all stayed there in silence, listening to Minho's muffled cries coming from inside.

"Jisung needs someone" Jeongin suddenly said, catching everyone's attention.

Felix's eyes suddenly winded at the realization "Yes. Shit!" he said, suddenly standing up "I'll go to him-"

"No" Jeongin cut him off immediately and held his hand, looking up at him, before he could leave "Stay with me" he asked quietly, looking into the younger's eyes "Please?"

Felix looked at the man as more tears filled his eyes. He has never seen Jeongin this broken before.

"Seungmin" Jeongin called, looking in the man's direction "Go to him and tell him to calm down and not worry too much, boss will not leave him. He just needs his time"

Seungmin frowned. This sounded like giving Jisung false hopes.

"B-But hyung said-"

"He will not leave him" Jeongin interrupted before Seungmin could say anything "Boss loves him..." he said and looked back at Felix with teary eyes "...and one can never leave his love like that" he whispered, looking into the boy's eyes.

"It's scary to even imagine living without them" he mumbled, as new tears fell down Felix's eyes as he kept looking at the older with wide eyes.

Seungmin quietly stood up and left to go to Jisung.

Without any words, Felix sat down next to Jeongin quietly, and after some seconds, he felt Jeongin drop his head on his shoulder and sniffle.

Felix looked down and took the man's hand in his, crossing their fingers together softly "I'm here" he whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
.