47. Back Off!

Trigger Warning

• Killing regardless of the age
• Blood

_____________________________________________

Day 9...

"Ok, so here's the thing. We do not have a 4k wonderful video quality of the sight, because any drowns sent there will be shot down immediately and that will make them alert, but I have the map of the area through our satellite. The copies of which are on each of your devices, memorise that on the way there"

All of the 350 men and women, nodded.

It has been 3 more days, and if Minho was being honest, he was not feeling that much of nervous now, because for some reason, he knew Seungsoo will not kill Jisung. So all he was feeling was, the urge to kill, see the blood.

When Hyunjin came with the file papers, the assumption of Jisung being in his home town was discussed with the Strategical team immediately and after sending some undercover men to the said area in the face of 'Random travelers' to confirm about the whole town being a set up, it was concluded that indeed there were very high chances of Seungsoo and Jisung being there.

So Chan, Changbin and Soobin were immediately called back from Spain and all the Shooters, Fighters, Snipers, Assassins, everyone was called for the meeting.

Seungmin sat in the middle, leading the whole meeting, while others sat around him, with their men behind them. Hyunjin with his Shooters, Changbin with his Snipers, Felix with his Assassins, Soobin with his Fighters and Chan with his Swordsmen. And every other men, behind them.

Minho sat just in front of Seungmin, quietly, crossing his arms to his chest, listening to the whole plan.

"So we are gonna attack the whole town?" a man from the crowd asked, raising his hand.

"Yes. The whole town his just the people from 'Snakes', non of them is a civilian, so you can kill each and every person you see, without any hesitation" Seungmin informed, showing the map of the town taken by his satellite, on the large screen behind him.

"We have 7 entry points" he informed, pointing a laser at each mentioned route "The town is a small country side area. All of it is a set up so they didn't tried to create a rich and developed area cuz it would've been a headache to maintain and not raise any suspension" he continued showing the animation of the area. "There are 35 houses in the area, divided in 7 small societies having 5 houses each. We need to check each house properly and no bombs or even grenades will be provided for this mission cuz they can result in Sir's harm" he informed and moved to the next slide.

"7 entry points, that means we will be needing 7 separate teams" he looked down and flipping through his file, and changed the slide, showing 7 different locations having red circles and route numbers on them and then looked up.

"Hyunjin..." he started...
You and your men, Route 3
Felix, Route 2
Chan, Route 7
Changbin, Route 1
Soobin, Route 6
David, Route 4
And Boss and Jeongin, Route 5
And I will be out of the location, in my van, with my team. You all will have your earpieces, I will be connected to the heads the whole time at once and all the heads will be connected to whole of their teams. I will have everything out with me. Cars and medical immediately ready, so if the bulletproof jackets damages or any emergency appears, rush out or tell anything that you will need immediately"

Everybody nodded but Minho? He rolled his eyes in annoyances "I can fucking go by myself-"

"And I'm not agreeing on that!" Seungmin said simply, without even looking up from his file, making the other roll his eyes again "Moving on..." he continued.