28. Stupid Teenagers

"Aww~"

Minho rolled his eyes with his cheeks dusted pink.

He has been hearing these awws since the morning. First at the Mansion and now at this house too.

"That's so cute!" Seungmin squeaked, placing his hand over his mouth.

But what was everyone so awed about?

Oh well, maybe Jisung did something before going to college, while Minho was sleeping. Maybe, just maybe, he wrote something on the bandage on Minho's arm.

// I kissed and blew here 2 more times, so it won't hurt the whole day //

With a little red heart at the end.

And let's not talk about how much Minho blushed when he woke up in Jisung's empty bed and this was the first thing he saw.

But yes, he didn't try to hide it. It was truly cute.

"Shut up and get to work or I will rip your tongue off" Minho said as he sat down on the couch and started analyzing all the drugs for their next export.

This was the thing about Minho, he would always check everything by himself after the finalized stock is out.

Beside all the cute and sweet things happening, Minho was not in a good mood at all. So Seungmin decided to seel his lips and focus on work.

Minho tore the plastic packet of the white powder, took the tiniest bit on his pinky finger and rubbed it over his tongue, tasting it.

"Keep this aside for the Dubai party, this one is hell strong, they will pay a good amount for this" he said as Chan and Hyunjin noted things down.

"What kind of shit is this? Sugar!?" sounding frustrated, he threw the other packet aside "Even a 13-year-old will not get high having this shit" he said annoyed.

He was frustrated, yes. Because 1st, the Russian deal was on hold and they don't know how long they have to keep it that way. 2nd, they still don't know who attacked them. 3rd, the dream he saw last night, bought all his fear back that he forgot for the last few days.

He took his knife and broke the yellow crystal-like substance with the help of the knife's handle, picking the tiniest piece and tasting it "Hm, approve this. This is good. And-"

"I WON!"

The door suddenly burst open revealing a boy running in, trying to catch his breath.

Hyunjin's, Seungmin's, and Chan's eyes winded and Hyunjin almost face-palmed himself. Felix's and Jisung's asses are done today. Maybe this was the first-day Jisung will see the other side of Minho. The scary side.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Minho shouted out of frustration, slamming his knife down on the table.

He turned around towards the gate "I AM FUCKING WORKING HERE!" he shouted again and saw Felix standing stiff at the door.

Felix's eyes winded upon reading the room and seeing the drugs placed on the table. He immediately pulled his hands back and stood straight, lowering his head, still catching his breath quietly.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING, FELIX? IS THIS A FUCKING PLAYGROUND!?" Minho yelled as he walked towards the panting boy.

Felix lowered his head even more "I-I'm sorry, boss. I didn't knew you were here. S-Sir and I were just racing-"

Before Felix could complete, the door opened again, this time revealing Jisung, who seemed like he was about to die.

"T-That's-" he clutched at his heart, breathing heavily, face all red as he dropped himself on the floor "T-That's not f-fair-!" he said in between his pants.