8. Because Of You

"So?"

"T-They.... They are.... C-Cuddled up?" Changbin mumble dumbly, walking out of Minho's room.

"See? I was not lying?" Hyunjin defended himself throwing his hands everywhere.

"What the fuck. Let me see" Jeongin mumbled, sneaking his head into Minho's room.

It was 20 minutes past the time Minho daily wakes up, so Hyunjin went to check on him. But oh, my boy was shocked.

Jisung was completely curled up into Minho, face burring into his chest, hands softly fisted at his t-shirt, as Minho held him close, almost like, hugging him. Legs lightly tangled together as they both slept peacefully.

The moment Jeongin looked at the scene in front of him, he smiled.

"Chan hyung. Come here" he whispered, gesturing Chan to look inside.

Chan's eyes winded as he looked at Minho. Both of the brothers looked at each other and smiled.

They felt so relieved. Not because of Jisung being in Minho's arms, they barely know the boy. No. It was because, they saw Minho letting himself go.

Once, when a 15 year old, who said....

' "If I will die, Jeongin is there and if I don't, then anyone of Jeongin's or Chan hyung's son or daughter can be the successor of this chair. You don't have to worry so much Dad"

"Minho, it's not about the successor, it's about you. Why would you say that you don't deserve a partner in your life?"

"You are saying that!? Seriously dad?.... You too didn't deserved Mom. "

"Minho..."

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE LOVING ME! I DON'T FUCKING WANT TO LOVE ANY FUCKING ONE! Nobody will bring this topic ever again. AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

"SO YOU PLAN TO LIVE ALONE YOUR WHOLE LIFE!?"

"It's better to live alone than watch your love die. Die because of you. Only because they fell for you. Only because they fell for a wrong person" the boy mumbled sadly and head towards his room ignoring his dad's calls for him '

He was too young to say or understand the meaning of those things, so his Dad thought that it's gonna pass. That, it's just a phase. But god, Minho was serious.

He was 24 now, it's been almost ten years now, and till date he restrains himself from any type of attachments. Any type of feelings. He was hell serious when he said, he doesn't want to love anyone.

Well, of course he wants to. Of course he wants to love someone. Minho is a soft person. A soft, calm and sweet person, always ready to shower anyone with his love. Of course he wanted a partner he would love and adore. When he was 11, he used to watch romantic movies and would always imagine himself as the boyfriend of a sweet and cute boy whom he would spoil with his love. Whom he would shower with kisses and would listen to his talks and giggles. He wanted to love someone. But after that one day, he understood that he can't. He can't allow himself to do that. He can't love anyone.

So he stopped watching all those romantic movies.

And now, watching that same boy hugging someone so lovingly, Chan and Jeongin can't help but smile and feel happy about it.

"Wait, fuck. Let me see too" Seungmin stumbled through them and took his phone out, clicking a picture of the pair.

"He will kill you all. And you will get a slow death Hyunjin hyung" Felix warned them while making breakfast.