𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒄 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER ONE
{ᴀʟᴇᴄ ʙᴇɢɪɴs}
————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER ONE{ᴀʟᴇᴄ ʙᴇɢɪɴs}————————————

————————————
"ᴍᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇᴢᴄᴏ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴍɪ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

ALEJANDRO JOZA, or Alec as everyone called him, didn't have the perfect life everyone thought he had. He was born in California to Isabella Sanchez and a father who wanted nothing to do with Alec. Alec's mother, Isabella, was the eldest of the Sanchez siblings and constantly had pressure on her from her parents, Angelica and Hector Sanchez, to be successful. She was always the smartest and brightest in her class, making her parents push her to be on top. But this pressure sent Isabella down the wrong path that her parents intended.

Isabella made friends with the wrong crowd to find a way to take away her stress. And what she found was drugs. They took away all the worry Isabella had in her brain about always being on top. It numbed her that she no longer cared about her grades, school, or herself. It wasn't until her parents found her strung up on their front porch that they realized what was happening to their daughter. Scared to lose their daughter, they put Isabella into rehab, which she protested about. But seeing the looks on her sibling's faces when they say her in her weak state put everything into perspective for Isabella.

Being in rehab made everything better, but the stress and anxiety came creeping back to Isabella. But when she met him, everything changed. He was also in recovery, just like her, so he understood her pain. It was against the rules to become involved with another person in rehab, but they kept their relationship a secret. Isabella fell in love with him, and when she got out of recovery after a few months, she finally felt happy. With him by her side, Isabella felt like she could do anything. So bringing him to meet her family Isabella thought everything would work out, but she thought wrong.

At first, everything was perfect. Her family accepted him reluctantly because her parents didn't want to lose their daughter. They saw how happy their daughter was, and they thought that this man was returning their daughter to her old self. They thought their daughter would return to school and work on getting her degree. But Isabella comes home telling her parents that she's pregnant and he left her alone. They knew everything was different. Although they were angry, her parents helped her and supported her through everything. They were there from the beginning up until Alejandro was born.

Now despite him not wanting anything to do with the baby Isabella still gave Alec his father's last name. Her parents never understood why she did, but they couldn't do anything about it. Isabella had hoped the man she loved would return for her and their baby. But weeks turned into months turned into years, and he never came. This upset Isabella a lot, and she went down a dark path once again. Now her parents don't know when exactly Isabella started retaking drugs, but it wasn't until she overdosed that they found out.