𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER EIGHT{ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs}———————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER EIGHT
{ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs}
———————————

———————————"ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs?"☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

———————————
"ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

IT WAS CHRISTMASTIME again, and Alec was beyond excited. It wasn't just his favorite time of year, but it was his first Christmas being in a relationship. Alec and May have been together for a few months, and it couldn't have been better. They had gone on a few more dates since their first and had gotten to know each other. It was obvious to both of their families that the two teens were happy together, and they couldn't be more excited.

Angelica and Hector were hounding Alec to meet the girl that stole their grandson's heart finally. But Alec wanted to wait till he and May were comfortable enough with each other before introducing her to his grandparents. He hoped he could do it as a Christmas present to his grandparents. But his grandmother's schedule was unpredictable, and she might have to work on Christmas. Alec and his grandfather had their fingers crossed on Angelica not having to work on the holiday.

"What should I get May for Christmas?" Alec announced as he and Jeremiah walked into the kitchen. Hector and Angelica were cooking dinner when their grandson asked his question.

"You haven't gotten her anything yet?" Angelica asked Alec as he and Jeremiah sat down at the kitchen counter.

"No. And I'm struggling to think of something to get her." Alec sighed.

"I told him not to worry about it so much. And that something will come to mind if he doesn't overthink it." Jeremiah said.

"Well, like it or not, I'm overthinking it. Es quien soy. I overthink things." Alec says then let's put a frustrated huff. (It's who I am.)

"Alec, Jeremiah is right. It would help if you didn't overthink this. Algo vendrá a ti." Hector says as he cuts up some vegetables. "I mean, I still haven't gotten your Abuela anything yet." (Something will come to you.)

Angelica gives her husband a look making Alec and Jeremiah laugh. "You'll think of something mijo. Don't worry about it."

"You know you guys say don't worry just makes me worry even more," Alec says. "You guys are supposed to be helping me by giving me ideas."

"Dude, I don't even have a girlfriend, so I can't help you," Jeremiah says, giving Alec a pat on the back. Alec gives his friend a look shaking his head.

"Well, this is your first Christmas as a couple. So you don't need to get something fancy. Just get her something that means something to your relationship." Angelica said, stirring the pot on the stove and looking at Alec.

"Means something?" Alec asked.

"Yeah, something that means something to both of you," Hector said. "When your Abuela and I first got together, and Christmas came around, I got her a bracelet with a star. It was a way for her to remember our first date when I took her on a picnic under the stars."

"That's very romantic, Abuelo," Jeremiah said, smiling.

"It was. And whenever I look at the bracelet, I remember that night." Angelica said, staring at the bracelet on her wrist that she still wears.

"May and I's first date was at Elio's. How can I get something that reminds her of that? All we did was eat and talk." Alec said, sounding defeated.

"It doesn't have to do with your first date, chamaco. Just something that means something to the both of you." Hector says.

"You know me and Roxanne always thought you and May reminded us of Snow White and Prince Charming," Jeremiah said, smiling, and Alec looked at him with his brows furrowed.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jeremiah nodded.

"You know May called me Prince Charming before we started dating." Alec said. "And since when do you and Roxanne talk? I thought you were afraid of her?"

"I am afraid of her, but we've become somewhat friends. We thought since our best friends are going out that we should hang out." Jeremiah said, shrugging. While Jeremiah shrugged that off, Alec looked at his best friend wide-eyed, not expecting that from him.

"We really remind you of Snow White and Prince Charming?" Alec asked over his shock.

Jeremiah nodded, "Yeah. A little."

"Huh," Alec said, thinking. "I think I have an idea of what to get, May."

"That's great, mijo. Glad we could help." Hector said as he and Angelica were still cooking.

"You didn't help at all." Alec pointed out as he laughed.

"I'm sure whatever you thought of, we had a small percentage of helping in," Hector said, making all of them chuckle.

"Well, the idea is bracelets," Alec said.

"See. I gave you that idea. So I helped." Hector said with a proud smile, making Alec shake his head.

"Okay, Abuelo. Whatever you say." Alec chuckled.

"Glad we could be of service to you." Hector smiled, and Angelica shook her head from her spot next to her husband, smiling.

"So, your idea?" Jeremiah asked Alec.

"Does your cousin Destiny still make bracelets?" Alec asked, and Jeremiah nodded. Alec smiled, "Perfect. Come on."

Alec knew exactly what he wanted to get May for their first Christmas together. He wanted their first Christmas as a couple to be memorable, just like his grandfather said. Alec wanted May always to remember it.

He just hoped that what he gave May that she would love the gift.