𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘. 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒎𝒂

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER TWENTY{ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}——————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER TWENTY
{ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ}
——————————————

——————————————"ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ

——————————————
"ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴏɴᴇʀ."
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

BOREDOM was what Alec was experiencing currently. Being unable to see or hang out with his girlfriend proves difficult for the teen. And it only had been one day since being dealt that punishment.

Currently, Alec was home alone as his grandparents went on a lunch date. He would have gone out with his cousins at his uncle's house, but Cassia was hanging with her friends, Stella was at her first sleepover, and Milo, Diego, and Olivia had a day for themselves.

Alec could have gone to hang out with Jeremiah, but he has a stomach bug he doesn't want to catch. He could have also gone to hang out with Amelia and her family, but they were busy, too. Amelia had a big deadline for a line she was working on while Malachi was working on a movie in Vegas. Oliver went with Malachi, while Susannah stayed with Amelia.

Alec had nothing to do but lay on the couch in his living room and watch movies. So he thought to have a Marvel movie marathon surrounded by snacks. He was having a day to himself even though he'd rather hang out with May or Jeremiah.

As Alec was in the middle of his third movie, he paused it to grab another soda and more chips. In the kitchen, as Alec grabbed a soda from the fridge and placed it on the counter before grabbing the bag of chips in the cabinet, he heard the front door open. Knowing it was his grandparents, Alec was about to call out to them, but once the door closed, there was a thump against the wall, making Alec confused.

He walked over to the front when he heard moaning, making him disgusted. Alec was about to round the corner when his grandparents came into sight, intensely making out.