𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 & 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒏𝒆𝒘𝒔

Alec's Outfit:

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOURTEEN{ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs & ʙɪɢ ɴᴇᴡs}—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
{ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs & ʙɪɢ ɴᴇᴡs}
—————————————

☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡CHAPTER FOURTEEN{ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs & ʙɪɢ ɴᴇᴡs}—————————————

—————————————
"sᴜᴄᴋs ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ?"
☀︎︎𐬺⁂☆彡

AN IMPENDING DOOM is what Alec would describe being overwhelmed is like. Feeling like everything was bound to fail or fall apart. It wasn't a good feeling, and it sure didn't help with panic attacks either, but Alec learned to live with being overwhelmed a lot. His life had so many twists and turns that he'd accepted that he would get overwhelmed with anything new.

Alec was thankful for his friends and family, who helped him when overwhelmed. They'd help him breathe through his panic attacks and reassure him that everything would be okay. So when May tells Alec that she's getting a little overwhelmed with work, he's quick to help her.

"So tell me, what's overwhelming you?" Alec asked as he and May lay in her bed at her and Roxy's new apartment.

JJ and Jeremiah were in the living room, giving them space to talk while Roxy was still at work. Alec didn't know what the two were doing, but he was thankful they gave him and May some privacy.

"I love working at the dispatch, but I didn't realize it would be this taxing," May explained, sighing, feeling relaxed in Alec's arms. "Hearing people plead for help through the phone is not something I thought would affect me so much."

"So you feel overwhelmed?" Alec asked, and May nodded.

"Yeah. Is this how you felt during all those big moments in your life?" May asked.

Alec nodded, chuckling, "Yup. Sucks, doesn't it?" He asked.

"Completely."